The good morning thread

Comments

• hallo! friday, eh? :D
  • it's like my week is actually just beginning, bleh. had a review of a project yesterday and i have a billion things i need to get done stat. i hate it when that happens...

wife is away until monday afternoon though - get to live like an idiot until then.

bonne weekend!
  • you have any jobs going with you, vask? :D
  • jobs going with me? i'm not sure what that means...

• Do you have a job opening at vask inc.? :D
  • you need a job?

right now i'm just losing/spending money - not making it. ;)
  • I have one, but it’s always nice to have options! Remember me when you’re in a making money stage ;) :D
  • edited January 2018
    bakdjoirejlkfj;aiesfd;iajs;dfijadoiguaoijv;eoiaj;aldkhsz!

edited: for clarification.
  • I'm surprised Putin allows that!
  • it's monday, guys!
  • Good morning.
  • shut down city.
  • edited January 2018
    Leave your message after the... oh.

• Morning!
  • ate too much indian food.
  • ate too much indian food again.
  • haha good work! :)
  • Umm, Indian food... there's this nice place not far from me that does lovely, version of, Indian street food (not a chain); it's a bit hipsterish but hey :)

Oh, morning! Hump day +1
  • edited January 2018
    it was so good (we made it ourselves).

we're heading out for a long weekend. i'm going to post a picture of the beach (you get there by boat) just to make y'all jealous. i'm such an asshole. fuck me. jerk. douchebag. ;)

bonne weekend dooders!

• edited January 2018
    [...]

...just to make y'all jealous.
    It worked!

:P
  • Morning! :P
  • yeah, thanks vask.
  • trip was cancelled! everybody is getting the flu around here...so we rescheduled for march.

which is fine with me because everybody i'm working with thinks i'm away so i get to have a weekend of quiet and house projects. i should fake long weekends as a way to get time like this...

!!!
  • Guys, I think I have an extra room in my house now. Skip is full!
  • You've thrown your kids in the skip!?! I'd maybe expect a call from the social, soon...

Morning :)
  • only if someone grasses.
  • only if someone grasses.
    Secret's safe with me... :)
  • snitches get stitches!

also, forgot to say good morning to y'alls! i need another weekend right about now.
  • late friday night the plans for our apartment arrived so we spent the weekend nerding out over that. i hope we have enough money...

i'm just starting to work on this project and the client wants me to use wix. ummm...no.
  • oh hell no.

• i'm just starting to work on this project and the client wants me to use wix. ummm...no.
    Ha!

Morning.

We have some sunshine today - oh, that's nice... I just went outside for five minutes to stare at the blue sky before I sat down to work!
  • morning!

i think it was colder this morning, right? sun is peeping through currently, but i'm expecting more cloud cover to float over us later today.

also, hump d... oh, no, nm.
  • Yes, cooler this morning, there might even have been a little frost here... there's more white/grey in the sky now, than blue :(

Don't get my hopes up like that :!:
  • edited January 2018
    we want this tile so bad! but with green marble...

i need to get a second and third job!

• nice! make your own! :D

morning. now it is hump day, yeeeaaaahhhh
  • Oh yes.

Morning!
  • Sorry, what did you say?
  • i said wednesday :D
  • It's Friday.
  • Slater, you’re barely half way through Thursday. Slow down!
  • don't doxx me bro
  • holy shit, it's friday!
  • Oh yes!

Morning :)
  • bah...thursday night...arguing with the webhost. friday morning, still arguing with the webhost.

i discovered last night that i'm paying almost 3x what the advertised price for hosting. plus, they let my stupid ssl expire...told me it's my fault that i didn't know it was going to expire...and i'm finding out that they won't install Let's Encrypt because they are bilking people to pay for it!!!!

BAAAHHHHHH! IT'S THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

haha. not really...but i'm annoyed this morning. oh well...

what's your weekend plans...

tonight we are meeting with a local solar panel installation guy - we're going to try to setup an completely off grid AC system for the house (or at least for our office). the rest of the weekend is building a table, dinner with friends...and i'll probably watch some of the super bowl if it isn't boring.

et vous?
  • First game of the six nations rugby is tomorrow - may pop to the pub to watch that (and drown the week in the process) :)