The good morning thread

Comments

• edited March 2018
    yo!

just another sunny warm day.
  • nice and sunny here, too. bored as fuck, though.
  • It's raining in SF, there's been a massive crash with 4 critically hurt folks, BART (subway) tracks on fire, and also an apartment fire early morning. And it's not even 9AM!
  • wheeee! struggling, uh :D

need more sleep, apparently.
  • I'm sure I've seen that ^^ movie! :)

Morning!

Sunehehe...
  • uhhhhhhhmmmm...

drank a little bit too much. cooked a dinner and don't really remember doing that, too.

morn
  • i remember parts. i remember eating some of it.
  • edited March 2018
    What he ^ said :)
  • Morning! I’m in the local community centre with two of my kids, and 3 of someone else’s, practising for a show they are putting on at 4 today, for charity.

I have no idea what is going on, and it looks like I’m not the only one hehe

Ah well, responsible adulting here... Hope someone else turns up soon to take over :D
  • Adulting!

got a mega cold.
  • Good morning. Overcast as a bastid
  • Weyhey!

Morn...nernoon
  • PAP > PTP > ORY - CDG > BIO
  • Bilbao, hey!

Have a nice day, now... :)
  • morning!

gosh, it's pretty drizzly here :D
  • Phissing it down here too! :)
  • edited March 2018
    Morning!

I see Walmart are in the news, as defenders of decency. :D
  • guten morgen, all y'alls!
  • it's morning again, in 'merrkuh
  • ah, spain.
  • oh, spain?

i'll be there in july... (and maybe next week, who knows?!)
  • morning! happy faux friday, y'alls!
  • on the valencia coast?

it basically took us two days to get here. 17 hours in overlays, a drive around Guadeloupe, and vomiting on the shuttle at CDG - so eventful! super bright and sunny here right now...won't be for long...perfect way to finally arrive.

morning (GMT for a change)!
  • tarragona area in july, was half-joking about next week... something might happen, but unsure of where yet. still need to squeeze in a week in cuba sometime soon, uh.
  • vomiting?! hope it's nothing that'll knock you out for any length of time, yo.
  • Morning-ish!

I need a holiday! Got a week in the South of France (Arles) pencilled in for July but nothing other than that yet... but I'm going to work on that :)

Enjoy Spain! Yes, get well soon!
  • i'm still getting over the mega cold. traveling at the tail end of it was not great.

are you really going to cuba? i wish i could find time to do that. there is a flight from PAP once a week but it's ALWAYS late...sometimes 12 hours late. you never know until they show up...

arles is lovely!
  • Yup, the plan is free flights to Cuba for a friend’s stag do (though it’ll only be 3 or 4 of us going). We just need to wait for some empty seats, but are on alert from the start of April!
  • Ace, Cuba for a stag do!

Yes, Arles is great. It's a bit of a busman's holiday, going to the Rencontres d'Arles for the umpteenth time but not a bad way to spend a few days :)
  • why cuba?

why not go to iceland, get crazy drunk and fight teenagers in the streets (apparently it's common)?

;)
  • Why NOT Cuba? Only free flights on virgin atlantic, too.
  • I mean, we could go to Jamaica, or Miami, or Chicago, or Vegas, but...
  • Definitely not Miami...bleh...
  • it was 80F in SF today. too much :!:
  • Eighty, nice, but yes I can imagine it might be a bit sweaty! It's about 40º/5º here at the moment, rain and snow on the way for Monday!

Think I'll have a hot-cross bun now! :)
  • OK, we're back to low 60s (~17C) now. Perfect as a bastard!
  • Hey Nimmot.. It's 5:49 AM. Can you send me some beer money?
  • edited April 2018
    Sup.
  • spain. home. spain.
  • Back to the office today, boo. Also, rain as a bastard.
  • Back to the office today, boo. Also, rain as a bastard.
    Yes! Morning!

...oh, the rain's stopped now, for now. :)
  • it's been on and off sunneh as a bastard, rain as a damp bastard all day so far.

i went out for lunch in the van rather than a walk heh (and called in the printers too, to make the most of it).
  • oh my /\/ :!:

And look what tomorrow has in store for meeeeeee!

• That's nice.
  • nice little mix of rain you got there, be a shame if someone were to ... oh wait, no.

morning!

weather also looks to be turning shit for us over the next 3 or so days, but it was lovely yesterday - took the kids and dog out for a cycle (the dog's bike is in for a service though, so he had to walk alongside us).
  • shopping for bathtubs that are way too expensive. it's nice being an adult. ;)
  • Morning!

Can’t remember the last time I had a bath, phooey!
  • I wondered what that smell was, was justing thinking it might be me...!

Morning!