swansea love story

edited February 2010 in conversations
swansea love story poster

Swansea Love Story

In 2009, Swansea drug agencies reported a 180 percent rise in heroin use, and it’s visible on the city’s streets. Early one morning we meet a young, homeless couple named Amy and Cornelius in a city centre alley. As heroin-addicted alcoholics, they’re smack in the middle of two of South Wales’s most ever-present epidemics.
possibly download the whole thing here

Comments

• edited 5:10AM
    Have you watched it, chris?
    i watched the opener, but i'm at work, so can't really immerse myself into it ;)
    it's just that .... i want a rationale (read:excuse) to download something that size. heh
    well, just watch the first clip of it on vice and make your mind up ;)
    ha

i'm trying to get a flash site to load (nimmot's link to Craftsman Labs). it's huge and is taking forever.

i can hope for later. *nod*
    ah well, stick the big one in your download list, and prepare yourself for a bit of a one-sided view of inner-city drug addiction (nowt wrong with that, of course - that's what it's meant to be).
    and now i find that the enormous Craftsman site is just a bloated wrapper for a bunch of YouTube videos. ;) yeah.. i'm a power user all right.

*off to make up my mind*

:p
    right then, i've watched it all, i recommend it! lack of edumacation has a lot to answer for, you know.
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks for the link chris. d/ led the avi...Thank god for my yuppie neighbors unprotected wifi.. 924 megs in 11 minutes..

Also thanks for reminding me about www.archive.org, I forgot about how much great shit they have. :smile:
    the whole dither thing was moot. the power went out and i downloaded nothing.

maybe today

the avi (little) version.. will take quite long enough, you showoff blueshead, you. :p
    Disappointed, though it would be about Baseo ;)