where is mick?

edited May 2007 in conversations
just wondering, she said anything to anybody? :) where'd she go?

Comments

• edited 6:15PM
    nope, not seen her for ages - come back mick!
    I was wondering that very thing last night...er, well, that's when I was online, it's not like I was expecting her to come over for dinner or anything...I thought that there was some mention of "circumstances" somewhere, which I thought may have been seasonal waning of internet connection, a posting to work elsewhere for a couple of months...or...well, hopefully something benign like that.
    Last time i saw mick, she was dancing in an elf costume....
    I have a feeling no one is going to get that joke as i'm cross referencing another board whose name started with a B and ended with an E....plus~ the jokes not really that good..
    Hey i tried, the dude abides!
    i think she's still here. she just doesn't log in.
    Has been a while. Anyone else M.I.A?
    mondo - that's what i'd hoped / thought too :)
  • micks fine. ive a bit of regular communication with her. no worries

shes been busy. and with the warm weather coming... well... we all know the outdoors woman mick :happy:

shell be back soon :wink:
    aha, thanks m3g, good to know :D
  • anytime.
    Anyone heard from huggee bear?
    crankyboy:Anyone heard from huggee bear?
    Did he still post at the latter days of base, thats some 'old skool' basee, how about mamarose, ultimo baghandz?
    (I'd also ask about howthedevil but i think franco has him tied up in the basement!)
    Don't think HB was around at the end.
    Mama is fine.. talked on old school telephone with her.. coupla weeks ago.. I'm sure she's lurking here.. heh ..:wink:
    thats awesome, mama was my kind of mey first internet friend(didnt get online until 2001-2002), i was what they call a 'noob'(now im what they call a jackass!)
    the base board was my cherry breaker of the bbs world, she sent me my first PM~I will never forget...!
    you n00b.. I believe that skribe has your cherry framed and hung on the wall.. :smile:
    HEH! how you going to involve skribe in all this dirty business?
    orsonrockwell:HEH! how you going to involve skribe in all this dirty business?
    Because I can-- Waves hands all magically like--:smile:
    sees trails
    orsonrockwell:sees trails
    aha.. so yer the one that stole my Jazzfest Peyote from the fridge... bastid!

Soul Asylum put on a nice free show today.. Outside in a small park by our shop.. did I say free? heh
    Everyone left because there's nomore Unreal Tournaments....heheh. :)
    blueshead:
    orsonrockwell:sees trails
    aha.. so yer the one that stole my Jazzfest Peyote from the fridge... bastid!

Soul Asylum put on a nice free show today.. Outside in a small park by our shop.. did I say free? heh
    HEH...I may be an evil 'bastid', but im not a dick...no way i take anyones "Jazzfest Peyote"" ...especially from the fridge.
    Thats just bad karma, im not sure if i believe in it or not(karma) but there are certain things you just dont fuck with...and "Jazzfest Peyote" is one of them....
    orsonrockwell:HEH! how you going to involve skribe in all this dirty business?
    i think you'll find that skribe is already involved up to his elbows in most dirty business ;)
    am i out o the loop, i just tfigure fuck it, whiskey fixes everything....\
    i took my dirty business to a whole new level
    orsonrockwell:thats awesome, mama was my kind of mey first internet friend(didnt get online until 2001-2002), i was what they call a 'noob'(now im what they call a jackass!)
    the base board was my cherry breaker of the bbs world, she sent me my first PM~I will never forget...!
    I got my first PM off Mama too - berating me for laughing at another n00b who needed Pagemaker info :D
  • edited May 2007
    chris:i think you'll find that skribe is already involved up to his elbows in most dirty business ;)
    i bet you can take this statement literally. OH NO, chris you bastard ... Aaaargh ... can't get this picture out of my head now! i think i'm transforming into chicken ...
    Baghandz is well and good. We see him fairly regularly. :D

As for htd, I WISH I could tie him up in the basement. If only I had one....
    meska:
    orsonrockwell:thats awesome, mama was my kind of mey first internet friend(didnt get online until 2001-2002), i was what they call a 'noob'(now im what they call a jackass!)
    I got my first PM off Mama too - berating me for laughing at another n00b who needed Pagemaker info :D
    HEH! Sounds like mama!
    chicken:i think she's still here. she just doesn't log in.
    nope. i log in.

here now, though. you've all been in my thoughts.

outdoors and work have taken all the energy i had to spare.

plus.. stalker bastards are evil. (except for zippie... and ......maybe.. 'rocco. :D )

as for HTD and baghandz.. i wonder if they are still tearing it up in the SA forums.

thanks, m3g, for covering my tracks.

x
    hey mick, welcome back :)
    mick:

plus.. stalker bastards are evil.

?!
    hey peak, a rare visit we are honoured :D
    *puts peak' on list of non-evil stalker bastards*

hi middigit. :) (not sure which list YOU belong on =P )

x
    mick:*puts peak' on list of non-evil stalker bastards*

hi middigit. :) (not sure which list YOU belong on =P )

x
    love you too mick, thanks :wink:
    middigit:hey peak, a rare visit we are honoured :D
    Not sure about honoured, but thank you any hooo . . . I come and go . . .
    ah, about time ;)
    .... so zippie and rocco are non-evil stalker bastards? :)
    yes.

they both seem to have "stalking" potential, but it's more the celery type. :D
    welcome back from real life mick
    [cheers at mick]
    she likes us really! :p
  • edited May 2007
    Hmm, am I not a stalker? Oh, very well... i recall having a conversation wtih mama about lurking around in baseboard... I really am not sure but I think she said she'd been reading the board for half an year prio to her first post:)

Oh, I'm glad to see that we have the most of the old gang coming in here:D
    chris.. i missed you, sugarpants.

you might qualify as a stalker, Crims. try to look anonymous AND shifty, ok? we'll see if you can pull it off. :D

urbansurgeon.. urb-archi hmmm reversed is ihcrablu ah.. bru .. close enuf. :)

franco .. cool.. cheers not jeers.

zippie.. yes i do. :) really.

x
    no love for the orson[insert sad smiley here]
    ~loves orson
    ~high fives Mick

~nods

~walks out of thread...
    chris:~loves orson
    HEH!
    ohh but!!

i *sniff* assumed that my secret threesome with orson and meska made it assumed that there was love... or a reasonable illusion of such!

i'm totally embarrassed that i have to remind both of you that i've often said you're the best one. *nod*

:)

(hugs to you orson)
    (slightly more chaste hugs for meska.. he does blush so.)
    Nobody loves evil Mr Rockwell! :tongue: