transparent iphone 4

edited January 2011 in creations
transparent iphone4
transparent and white iphone4

because there's no official white iphone4 yet, someone took it upon themselves to strip the black iphone4 (using paint thinners). pictured are a transparent version, and a repainted white one.

uwants.com

Comments

• edited 1:20PM
    Extremely hard to do, as i read that Apple have created new screws that need custom tools only available to Apple's engineering team. This must be for the current first gen iPhone 4s, because the fixed antenna versions have the new Torx micro screws.
    But yeah, NICE!
    i'm pretty sure that you can buy those other drivers (kind of) easily...
    or just jam an oversize phillips in. that works for torx
    these new ones are like rounded torx things. like a bundle of candles, viewed from above.

buy a set of drivers from ifixit (if that's what you really want).
    I was going to say those screwdrivers are easily bought , but i think the complexity of this does not arise from the lack of a screwdriver im thinking the hard part starts when you start reassembling all of that crap in the top picture
    Exactly.
    meska said...Extremely hard to do, as i read that Apple have created new screws that need custom tools only available to Apple's engineering team.
    orsonrockwell said...I was going to say those screwdrivers are easily bought
    meska said...Exactly.
    ??????11????
    Lol, apparently it's a fucker to put back together.
    i think the real question is, does this fix the antenna problem :D
    chris said...
    meska said...Extremely hard to do, as i read that Apple have created new screws that need custom tools only available to Apple's engineering team.
    orsonrockwell said...I was going to say those screwdrivers are easily bought
    meska said...Exactly.
    ??????11????
    ??????666???
    ^^I got your quote just didn’t get the '11'