Clock change and iPhone alarm

edited November 2010 in conversations
Is it only my iPhone that worked fine then?

Didn't get that problem!!!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    lmao.. I guess it's too hard these days to use an old fashioned wind up alarm clock that you were smart enough to change the time.. Why you young whippersnappers.\, I remember when you played a Piece of wax on a turntable if you wanted music! Blueshead rails against the modern world! And we didn't have wi-fi to steal. A 28k telephone modem was just fine!.. You spoiled brats.. blueshead waves his cane and rants! bah! :)
  • edited November 2010
    I only use the iPwn alarm very occasionally anyway. It's pretty weird that it's so specific to the weekday repeat only, only occurring since an automated time change, and that even resetting it does nothing to help it.

Also, I am imagining blues' carer typing out his posts here from now on, his hands being too frail to depress the keys fully.
  • edited November 2010
    "Also, I am imagining blues' carer typing out his posts here from now on, his hands being too frail to depress the keys fully. "

I think, I'm pretty sure that when I get Social Security and move to the Old Folks home, That it pays for a Capuchin Monkey that can do my typing. And also go out on the street with a tin cup and beg beer $$$ for me....

(OSX-Even a Capuchin Monkey can use it!)
  • edited 10:22PM
    I'm still waking up an hour late.