Hello. My name is Black Window and I am a Fazylucker addict

edited September 2009 in conversations
Just thought I would introduce myself

Comments

• edited 1:29PM
    the first one's free. :)

welcome. trust blueshead and nimmot; they'll keep you safe and accurately informed.
    Hello!
    Welcome! Seeing as how you got through the rigorous community screening process, you must be a purveyor of quality things.

Uh.

No seriously, tell us about yourself. :D
    Wilkommen, bienvenue, c'mon in
    Hello.
  • Welcome, BW
    mick said...the first one's free. :)

welcome. trust blueshead and nimmot; they'll keep you safe and accurately informed.
    regarding the above advice i'd still consider using protection.
  • Welcome BW! You'll enjoy it here.:smile:
  • edited September 2009
    Thank you for the warm reception.

Am terribly sorry for being so late with my reply as was slightly distracted most of the weekend, because...

woof woof
    Black Window said...Thank you for the warm reception.

Am terribly sorry for being so late with my reply as was slightly distracted most of the weekend, because...

woof woof
    Rather skinny.. like a bad chicken leg.. I must say Pork and large pigs make the day...
  • edited September 2009
    Ok, the line has been drawn and I am glad my tester has not as yet offended anyone.
    I'd just like it to be known that yes I am an ex felon and yes I have not been laid in like I don't know how long and yes I am a lesbian.

Look forward to getting someone to guide me as to how I attach an icon to my name here.
    No need to pigeonhole yourself!

Click here and enter a URL to a picture under "icon" (you can host it at ImageShack). The picture will need to be 16x16.
    aye oop!
    welcome aboard!
    well, BW... no need to pigeonhole yourself, for sure. :) we're maybe not going to get you laid; don' take it out on us, ok?

i'm curious as to what it is about fazyluckers that's addictive. heh. is it the graphic design, typography, macs, computer geekery, .....? carpentry, F1, architecture, music........?

as to your tester, since it's an ad, you could put it in the Great BIg Advertising thread. i'm personally always interested to see or hear why people think an ad is good or.. not good. since it's an underwear ad, you could put it in the Internet Doesn't Get Much Better thread. that thread gets the good the bad and the ugly.

i didn't look too far into it, since their scanties style isn't something i like, but if there's NSW content, it's good to indicate that. ;) we all forget at times.

lol... i forgot these avatar pics are only 16px square.
  • this is the land of the internets
    Black Window said...Ok, the line has been drawn and I am glad my tester has not as yet offended anyone.
    I'd just like it to be known that yes I am an ex felon and yes I have not been laid in like I don't know how long and yes I am a lesbian.
    ex felon lesbian? have i got a dirt hole just for you! :P

glad to have you black window. :)
    Welcome BW, hope you don't bite!!
    windows don't bite, geoff; they merely open and close ;)
    chris said...windows don't bite, geoff; they merely open and close ;)
    lmfao I often read but don't actually read, can be annoying sometimes :awkward:

Thx Chris
  • lmao :happy:

nice nice safe sex way to go

followed instructions re icon and... no idea but it's a bit late for me so maybe it really is straightforward

check out this:

it's a red top...be warned
    Only in Wales...
  • edited September 2009
    Black Window said...

check out this:

it's a red top...be warned
    and that could go in the "Sheesh" thread.

i like the daily mail; it has better bigger pictures than the guardian.
    Black Window! I missed that the first time around.
    it was the sun, mick?
    Hello Black Widow - welcome to the nut house :)

Enjoy
  • edited September 2009
    chris said...it was the sun, mick?
    yes it was, chris. :) .... and a scurrilous bottom-feeder of a rag it is. of the sewer-crawlers, i prefer the Daily Mail.

i just found this on Twitpic. an example of the audacious waste the Mail can produce.

The Daily Mail:

DM headline

the Sun just doesn't have that kind of moxie. :)
    chris said...
    That pic is sooo awesome i just have to save it to my hard disk drive people!

Welcome Black Window. That is a very cool name!
    yes, sorry - i meant window not widow :D
    sure middi! i think the wish was father to the thought, eh? :)