Painting My Bike: Give me your design! (colors provided, kinda)

edited January 2008 in creations
I am planning on painting my bike and need design recommendations. Color wise I'm thinking a mix of earthy greens, browns and oranges with some warm cream/ivory mixed in as well - something with a very retro feel. What I don't have is the design/layout of the colors. i.e. what color to do the fenders, how to do the colors on the frame, fork, lugs, and so on. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I've never really been one to come up with designs.

Here she is in her current state:

Comments

• edited 5:37PM
    why not leave it as it is?
    uhhhh... is the top tube lowered so that you don't get your hoop skirt tangled up on the dismount, Shep?

Why are you tooling around on a girls bike?

:D
  • edited January 2008
    mds76 said...uhhhh... is the top tube lowered so that you don't get your hoop skirt tangled up on the dismount, Shep?

because shep has big balls.. no need fer a top tube... shep, buy a coupla cans of spray paint in different colors.. put them on the floor and stick an M-80 fireworks in between them, ignite..leave room.after boom,return and look at fresh painted bike.. :wink:
    mds76 said...uhhhh... is the top tube lowered so that you don't get your hoop skirt tangled up on the dismount, Shep?

I really like the look of women's bike frames, much sleeker.
    urbansurgeon said...why not leave it as it is?
    style damnit, style!
    Hot pink is all the rage.
    keep it black, and do some cream detailing - the flat surfaces around the lugs and stuff, for example. remove the stickers.
    do some fancy pinstripping on the front and rear edges of the fenders, too. something quite ornate.
    Perhaps a Strawberry Shortcake decal.
    Biff said...Perhaps a Strawberry Shortcake decal.
    And a banana seat.
    oh snap teh flames mang!
    Picking up the women? try a step up seat! ->
    ride wit teh biotches
    #1 Accessory
    streamers
    Also need some sexy spokes
    spokez

And soon you will be swamped with
    women

it's exactly the oposite!
    a man's bike should have this frame! (have you hit your balls against the "man's" top tube? if you use this kind of frame that will (hopefully) never happen :) )

colour recommendations:
    paint the frame yellow
    leave the fenders and the rest black, but maybe repainting and polishing?
    Sunk... WHY is there a guy in the background of your last picture that appears to be fondling himself?

shep.just pack in in..throw out that piece of crap. and get a hello kitty bike..

it's pink and yer balls don't hang down enuff to hit the crossbar..
    :tongue:
    He must be adjusting his cup, real lowrider gangsters do not ride with dropped top tubes.