Anyone from florida?

edited October 2007 in advice
Holler please!

Comments

• edited 1:39PM
    Yo!
    Can you use a video camera? And would you be willing to assist in a documentary project for free :D

The 'job' would be just to follow one guy (professional producer, working on an album) around for one day with a video camera. As we are based in finland, it would bee too expensive to get to florida, but if a local would be willing to help....

I can promise you 101 virgins in the afterlife!
    jussi-k:Can you use a video camera?
    other than drink thats what i do...
    email me at orsonrockwell@gmail.com with details(where in FL,format,etc)...
    also need to make sure im in FL when this needs to be done(travel alot too!)
  • edited October 2007
    ^ hey Jussi, you need to pay him some booze and *then* give him the promissed 101 virgins :happy:
    Hehe, naturally we'd cover all the expenses. Including booze.

And the producer does not drink at all, so I am entertaining myself with the idea of him hanging with orson.
    I'm anxious to see the result!
    (I bet the producer will be "converted" after hanging with orson LOL!)
    hey orson, it won't be too hard to convert him, will it?
    i got the email...let me know where i need to go, i could probably pull this off...dont quote me yet...if i cant i will let you know by saturday...don't mind working for free every now and then if it gets me name on some stuff...just need me a bit sooner then i expected
  • edited October 2007
    Orson.. get the guy drunk..tell him he needs some New Orleans shots, then when you get here we can have a French Quarter drink-off. We can leave him in the safekeeping of one of the 6 feet tall drag queens hustling on my corner.. :happy:
    As soon as we hear from the producer, we'll send you more info orson. We already have hours and hours of footage from the recording studio in finland, but If we would get stuff from florida also, it would be too good to be true.

Your name will be whispered all over finland.