what to do...

edited June 2007 in conversations
so to remind you... have a nightmare of neighbour who has caused some problems.
Called the police and they said a visit to him needed to be planned as he was registered HIV positive and also a registered schizophrenic.

Had another heated arguement with him about parkinfg space, and then he throws a drink carton at me that he had previously been sucking on.
Missed my head and was gonn lob it back but on closer inspection there looks like there was dried blood on it.
So if it hit me and scratched me then what. Is that sufficient to get infected?

Am livid and want to do him but...climbing the wals some ten months later and I know I should have walked away.
Anyway, gone back to police and explain what happend and that I saw the incident as though he threw a knife at me.
This was three days ago and still no word. Have l;eft three messages and...

I bet if i done the cunt with a crowbar/pickaxe handle they would be round like a shot.

UN FUCKING REAL!

am gona get drunk now

laters

vortexual

Comments

• edited 2:30PM
    set his house on fire, call the fire brigade.
    cut his brakes
    the blood was dried.. not much worry there. but it's not reassuring that he's that lax with his hurled objects.

did you talk to the others in the neighbourhood yet?

do not let him control you, vor. if he manipulates you into a violent response.... guess who's in charge?

i'm sorry this is happening to you.
    chris:set his house on fire, call the fire brigade.
    or don't call the fire brigade.
    cheers for suggestions.

Got thoroughly drunk last night and feel so much better about things as have decided to take my lead from "Rambo-First Blood" :happy:

Seriously though, in all my life I've never met anyone so bloody vindictive, such a nasty piece of work.
    Only last Friday I caught him going through my rubbish, all bins including the general waste and two recylce bins. Actually managed to walk up to him unaware and confront him. And evn though he had botth arms in the bins he said "I'm not going through your rubbish." Seriously gobsmacked. Obviously he was trying to find something to do identity fraud, I mean what else of value is there
    in any of my rubbish. Although with hindsight it kinda makes sense to think that the cunt has probably got a time travel machine in his garden and ala Back To The Future part 2 and he
    needed some stuff for Mr Fusion :happy:

Have even toyed wih the idea of sending him an invitation to local boxing gym and hiring it out and go at it until he drops, would love to get him into an arm bar, press him out, revive him then break his other fucking arm, then press him out again and again and again...., AAARRGGHH!!!! but then again we have the infection issue to contend with, and I value my life so...dream on I guess.

Laters

vortexual :wink:
    you could steal his identity and commit some kind of fraud with it and let him get the blame.
    start shitting and pissing on your rubbish. ;)
  • edited June 2007
    Where do you live?

Cops hate and fear the fuck out of slander jobs by the media, and the media love bashing cops. :)

Just leave a msg and say, "i've kept track of the offences against me along with the inability of the police forces to sustain order and ensure my safety. If this continues, i feel it is in the people intreset to be aware that when dangerous offenders are in their streets, the local police chooses to make no reasonable effort to address these issues. I hope that you will be atleast willing to address the interviews that will be coming."

or personally since cops and me dont get along and most likely never will. id go straight to silverman helps, a local news man who fights for the rights of the people when cops couldnt give a rats ass about 50% of "common" crimes... unless its captured infront of a camera :D watch a fucking swat team coming running the day after the media makes a call.

Oh if hes your neighbor, i'd scream into his window every monring "you dead yet? ... NO? .... shit i thought i was going to have a good day today! fuck!"

Personally, i'd go all the way with the cops, file compliants and ask for the number for internal affiars. if you let it slide then they think it's ok and will have a nice laugh when they get off work. the moment that box flew past you, that was assualt with a deadly weapon, if he was aiming for a open wound and it did have his blood thats attempted murder. serious. i remember this, becuase somebody did that to a cop and he got charged with assualt with a deadly weapon around here. then they tried to bump it up to attempted murder, but its different when your in the "boyz club" ~rolls eyes~
    how did he manage to get dried blood on a drink carton..? Paper cuts?

There are some strange individuals out there. One time a junkie moved onto my front doormat for a couple of days...it was difficult to get around her, and as there's a bit of a hepatitis problem in that part of town I didn't want to get her too riled up (although at least she seemed more passive than this man you describe!). She eventually moved my mat out into the gutter, camping in what would have been my car space if I'd had a car. She disappeared soon after that, leaving only a collection of syringes jabbed into the trunk of a gum tree out the front... I felt a measure of disbelief that a junkie had stolen my doormat, but no harm done in retrospect. There were people living with HIV in the area, too, but they definitely kept to themselves, just trying to live their lives without copping a bashing (yeah, it was that kind of neighbourhood, sorry to say); it's hard to know what to do with a rampantly unstable chap like your neighbour...
    lol mondo you should have rang the police, we rang them up a few times to move junkies/homeless out of out doorway.. they always got moved.. probably across town to be dumped in darlinghurst.. but atleast out of our doorway :D
    yeah, this happened while there was a dodgy Samoan dealer in the house across the street...heh. I remember times when I'd come home from work and trip over labourers from a building site a couple of doors up, having just had enough stamina to stagger from his front doorway to mine. Must have been powerfully crappy stuff to be able to knock people out over 10 metres like that. One day I saw some men in suits cutting through the bars on his door and then hauling him away, so I guess he was sent back to his island. The doormat-dwelling woman sticks in my mind because she was around for a while and seemed to resist attempts to move her on.
    The Samoan didn't happen to have a fat white friend?
    just... wow

remind me, if i come to your country, to never ask to crash at vor or skribbles or mondo's house. eek.
    the Samoan had no friends...he was a nasty piece of work. Unless he ate the other guy, as he was large enough for it! When he was turfed out, some people looking for a fix ripped up his carpets and generally gutted the place...I saw one sad guy scrambling out of a second storey window, feet scrabbling for a purchase -- and he ended up standing on the only other feature on that wall, which happened to be a meter box about ten feet off the ground. As I walked past he tried to look busy, as if there were some legitimate reason to be perched on a small box halfway up a wall next to a broken window. heh.

oh, and mick... that place was the one with the recently-collapsed roof, so I'm not there any more. I think most people would be quite happy to be put up in my new home. *snatching the crown back from Canadia*:smile:
    we had to get a blue light installed outside our building so ppl couldnt shootup in the doorway lol

good times.. good times.. :D
    Both beautiful neighborhoods.

When I was living not far from mondo I was the only person I knew that had no crime committed against them. Came very close a few times but always not close enough.