Brilliance!

edited May 2007 in conversations
I'm a comment junkie, honestly, first thing i do in the morning, after pouring my jack on ice is read the editorials in the newspaper...not sure why...i just love 'opinions'
came across this on youtube, talking about some magician guy, dont even know why i watched the video...seriously though...pure fucking brilliance...
i call this
"A Match Made In Heaven"

hbkrulz4ever (6 days ago)
HES A SATAN!!! im telling u guys hes satan!
(Reply) (Spam)

chefmarty125 (5 days ago)
haha even you agree with me.. Especially the clothes he wears prooves he is a satanist LOL.. Awesome man.. I like chriss angel but man, his stuff is just fake.. You can NOT walk on water thats IMPOSSIBLE.. and you can NOT float in mid air PERIOD..
(Reply) (Spam)

hbkrulz4ever (5 days ago)
WOW THX U SO MUCH at least we both agree on the same thing! : )its true even the clothes he wears..and also his hair looks really weird..looks like hes a satan
(Reply) (Spam)

1miatika (5 days ago)
thats cause he sold his soul to satan for his powers.
(Reply) (Spam)

chefmarty125 (4 days ago)
Agree.. Lol.. But the levitation thing when ur laying down.. Hmm.. I wonder.. But i know for a fact that you CANNOT float or walk on water.. Only one who can do that is Jesus.. any other person would just be retarded for even trying LOL.. or should I say.. Satantic ROFL.. Peace out man
(Reply) (Spam)

hbkrulz4ever (4 days ago)
kool! glad some1 agrees with mean...and ur so right hes satantic...and i think i know wat was the trick for the float on water thing...i think he put an see through plastic plate under...IM SURE..btw im not a man pce : )
(Reply) (Spam)

chefmarty125 (4 days ago)
lol.. LOL... LOL.. really now.. your not a man LOL.. thats to funny.. I never asked for that last comment but thanks for sharing.. And yeah i like wwe also.. But some stuff chriss angel does can be true.. But not floating in mid air or walking on water bits.. BUllshit.. Peace lOL
(Reply) (Spam)

hbkrulz4ever (3 days ago)
haha..okk ya i kinda think criss angel does some stuff real( i think lol) but anyway nice talking to u and I CANT BELEIVE U WATCH WWE TOO!! thats so kool we like the same things...gimme ur email...on youtube email thingy pce! : )
(Reply) (Spam)

Comments