• edited 11:45AM
    Best film review ever.
  • edited December 2010
    But, I watched Primer yesterday!

It was very good. A++++
    I also enjoyed the titular! B+
    I was kind of bored with scott pilgrim~but~ to each his own so... Eh!...best movie i have seen this year is The Social Network! A+++++
    Just watched Moon.

It was OK. C+
    Just watched iron man 2 and it were great! B++, like the first one.
    I was a bit disappointed with Iron Man 2. D
    I disagree with Stuart on Moon. A-
    I agree with Stuart on Iron Man 2. D

Cate Blanchett riding into battle ruined Robin Hood. D-
    Nothing ruined Gone Baby Gone for the third time. A
    Liked moon, did not like Iron Man 2 (Loved the 1st tho)

Scott Pilgrim was totally ruined for me by the very vocal and annoying goth bitch in the first row who had a pussy full of sand.
    Give it a mark Jussi or there's no point.
    The film or the "pussy full of sand"?
    After some deliberation I have decided to change my score for Moon. I don't think I rated it in context of the wider scope of cinema, just the films that I would watch.

Good, but not quite right. B
    perhaps 3/5 for Scott. I totally need to watch it again.
    ^^^^^^Gone Baby Gone kicked much ass!
    I better get downloading some more then!

Where do I get a sandy vagina'd goth bitch from?
    Gone Baby Gone didn't do it for me. C

I've never seen the exorcist (I know!) so I'm going to watch that over the weekend hopefully.
    Gone Baby Gone didn't do it for me. C

I've never seen the exorcist (I know!) so I'm going to watch that over the weekend hopefully.
    Inception tonight, pretty good, yeah. B.

Better than iron man 2, which got a b+. my scoring system needs a bit if fine tuning.
    The Exorcist: Surprisingly good. A-
    The Limits of Control. I'd heard it wasn't good, but I liked it. B+

Dude your system goes up to A+++. Plenty of head-room there.
    Hah! Yeah, talking about rating systems, this is spinal tap goes all the way up to eleven ;)
    Ha!
    Art & Copy. C+

A++ for George Lois, that guy is hilarious.
    Skyline

A++ for some nice effects.

C for the rest of it.
  • edited February 2011
  • edited December 2010
    sherlock holmes last night, pretty good, too - looking forward to sherlock 2, in fact. err, C++ B+
    The a-team! No, really, very good (for what it was, innit). B+, or something.

I've kinda lost track, don't know if you can tell yet :D
    Just watched Four Lions.

Proper satirical. B, but perhaps a bit more than a B, not quite a B+.
  • edited December 2010
    Showed Kick-Ass to my ladyfriend last night and she laughed a bit. Success!

A-Team was, meh...

Z, I agree!
    The brothers bloom - tidy, B-something, must be.
    just got Black Swan..expect drunken review later
    baseisdead said...does it star that guy with the big chin from 24? I'm not sure I could sit through that

Lol yes, i know exactly what you mean!

Anyway in my film playlist:

Monsters
    Despicable Me
    Rabbit Hole
    Tron Original
    The American
    My final review Blck Swan is ~ good movie after its over, a bit superfluous while watching, of its ilk...better than Mulholland Drive~ one thing i will give it is i felt it was long, but can only think of snippets of scenes i would have cut, and not any one whole scen altogether~if that makes any sense~not that anyone e really gives a fuck what i think about this movie anyway
    you are wrong - solely on your review, i am downloading black swan.
    I wiill add a whole bunch of female autoeroticism in the movie and you really cant go wrong with that
    Yes, but what are you rating it?
    Eh...I give it a B+/-...still say The Social Network is the best movie i have seen this year
    oh yeah, i forgot you mentioned that one... i wonder where i could find it.
    Did you watch Black Swan? The Social Network i think throws people off because they expect it to be about facebook, but its not~ its about the tenacity of a borderline sociopath~its brilliant on every level, the 3 minute scene where he meets Sean Parker is exhausting~ its fun because its based on real people, but i could care less about the 'truthiness' of it, its just an all out great fucking movie regardless
    i seriously can not go on about how great social network is, i dont think thereis anything done wrong in that movie, the only reason why it not better than big lebowski(quite possibly one of best movies ever made thiss will noot be argue) only reason no better than big lebowski because subject matter not so fun...big lebowski kicks so much major fucking ass...this aggression will not stand man!!! seriously though The Big Lebowski gets and upside down A its that focking good best move i ever made! and then Dr. Strangelove, and then then The Player...and thats all i have to say about these things...i love all...drunk!
    Scott Pilgrim - B- even a C++
    The Girl with... Trilogies. B++. They were pretty damn good.
    I've not watched black swan yet, no. I will though, promise ;)
    Tried to watch Synedoche, New York.

Yeah, usually really rather like Charlie Kaufman films but wasn't feeling this one at all. Turned it off after 48 minutes, will try it again at some point.

For what I saw, C- / D

Too self indulgent.
    Social network, low Bs I reckon, not bad (though was expecting a little more from your review. But all in, decent pace, never a bad thing).
  • edited December 2010
    1 big lebowski A fucking ++++
    2 lolita 1962 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    just watched buried~ kicked much ass
    @chris name one thing wrong with the social network~you cant because there isnt-dialogue, pacing, acting, filming, story ~ all phenom!
    @Redneck The Dude Abides!
    buried gets a God Damn rating...whole movie takes place in a coffin, any movie that takes place in a coffin and can keep you watching~ seriously god damn thats all i have to say(and I'm an atheist!)
    The Town. Quite good, ending was a bit soft for me. Nice tension and action though. B+
    jesse said...The Town. Quite good, ending was a bit soft for me. Nice tension and action though. B+
    I loved it. I was also impressed with Ben Affleck's directing and acting skills. A good story, good actors and a good pace throughout. It's also worth watching the extended cut, because the 28 extra additional minutes develop Doug's and Claire's relationship a little further.