Best film review, ever!

1234568»

Comments

• Sicario is fucking excellent. My favourite movie from 2015.
  • OK...here we go:

CAN'T FOOKIN WAIT!!!!!
  • yup, that does look pretty fucking awesome. one of the best railers i've seen, i think.

hope the same guy is editing the film :D
  • edited October 2016
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 - if I was 10 again, this would be fucking awesome!! Having said that, it was better than the first one :)

6ish /10?
  • Sausage party watched this last night, was so-so. If you enjoy Seth rogan and Jonah hill stuff, then sure! Childish sexual innuendos and cursing abound :D
  • edited October 2016
    The nice guys. Russell Crowe and Ryan gosling. Enjoyed this! I may have a gosling man-crush bias, though heh

7+/10
  • Central intelligence. Meh, typical Hollywood pop stuff, watchable. Maybe about 6/10. But sure, it passes the time.
  • Nice Guys was shite, c'mon...
  • nah, did enjoy.
  • Am looking forward to Sausage party though... The whole family loves the Rogen.
  • sweary and vulgar, but quite funny (felt as though i should have had a spliff prior/during).
  • OOOooo...just watched Snowden. Is gooooodddddd!!!!
  • edited October 2017
    quite enjoyed atomic blonde - solid 5/7.
  • i'll give 8/12
  • Atomic.Blonde.2017.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.H

I loved it :) And in my next life I want to come back as a lesbian. Not that I'm having any issues being a male in my current life. It's just that sex between two women is just so much more erotic.

8 / 10
  • i watched 'the endless' last night. time-loop drama. i quite enjoyed it, but don't go trying to poke holes in any theory, of course. a 6.5 on imdb, but i felt it gave more than that.

"As kids, they escaped a UFO death cult. Now, two adult brothers seek answers after an old videotape surfaces and brings them back to where they began."
  • watched bad cat last night, took me a little while to get in to it, but kinda enjoyed it. sure, it's weak story-wise, but it's also the first turkish film i've seen, so there's that.

the reviews are gold: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4695548/
  • Venom - oh, come on, this was pretty funny! Great stuff 7.3/10
  • Venom 5 / 10

Bad CGI. Crap story. Wimpy unscary evil person.

When Tom Hardy was asked what he thought of the filum he simply replied "The 40 minutes that were cut out of the movie"
    It was actually supposed to be an R-Rated outing but someone thought of all the missed dollars if the kiddies weren't going to be able to see it.
  • edited December 2018
    Tom hardy was as shit as he usually is, so I wouldn’t put much faith in what he says it ‘nearly’ was hehe

It had more comic book feel to it than a lot of recent marvel stuff.

Missing spidey? Sure! But it definitely lays out a nice little path for the venom franchise (ka-CHING!)

R-rated? Hmm, deadpool pulled that off, I’m not so sure this would really hold up that well in comparison. This was a 15 anyway - missing out on all the kiddie dollars, still ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe wait for the deadpool venom film? :D
  • Spider-verse was fooking great. 8.73/10

• 8.5 /10 - So good...

• Captain Marvel! Top 5, gotta be.

4.327/5