The Trump Thread..

Comments

• Donald Trump: 'I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m President, and you’re not'
    In his interview with Time, Mr Trump evaded questions regarding his accusation that he was wiretapped

the guy is a child in a baggy skin suit.
  • swear words
  • Donald Trump: 'I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m President, and you’re not'
    In his interview with Time, Mr Trump evaded questions regarding his accusation that he was wiretapped

the guy is a child in a baggy skin suit.
    When asked if he was worried if the claims he is making about wiretapping, statistics, and being wrong on other issues would hurt his “credibility”, Mr Trump said: “Name what’s wrong! I mean, honestly.”
    Lol.. Ooops I just spewed beer out of my nose reading this article..sorry..heh
  • http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/marine-who-lost-both-legs-in-afghanistan-sworn-in-as-cop/

Marine who lost both legs in Afghanistan sworn in as cop..He was born in Uruguay and moved to the U.S. when he was 6.
  • Trump Declares "National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month"

What? lol

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/donald-trump-april-national-sexual-assault-awareness-month
  • I thought that was an April fools thing.

Then I saw it was published on the WH website.

Then I thought it was a really bad WH April fools joke.

Now I just think it's a fucking joke.
  • morning!

sunneh as a bastard, AND rode the moped in to the office, cracking start tut week :D :D
  • morning!

sunneh as a bastard, AND rode the moped in to the office, cracking start tut week :D :D
    Heavy storms hitting here. 2-6 inches of rain and maybe Tornadoes coming in. Rode my bicycle to the store for beer and ciggys.

When I got home it started to hit. I got beer, ciggys, and I'll make tacos for lunch and crank up some old school Quake Arena on the Interwebbys.. Enjoy your day in your cubicle.. :)

• edited April 2017
  • still waiting for jimmy kimmel to come out and say "haha jokes on you" :(
  • Heh heh heh..

German crowd boos Ivanka Trump for calling her father a ‘champion’ for families

Booo!
  • haha go berlin!
  • edited April 2017
    Hmmm.. I wonder how long the vegetable garden that Michelle Obama grew will fare with the Trumps. I fear for it's demise. :(

The garden produced hundreds of pounds of fruit and vegetables yearly. Some of it was used to feed the Obama family, as well as guests attending White House events, such as state dinners. Some of the sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, lettuces, herbs and other crops were given to neighborhood food kitchens.

At the eighth and final planting last spring, Michelle Obama said that the garden had exceeded expectations by sparking a national conversation about people's eating habits and stoking renewed interest in community gardening. She referred to the 2,800-square-foot plot as "my baby" and expressed hope for its continued presence at the White House.
  • concrete over it and stick a diesel-powered bbq there, and a 100" screen to watch fox news on.
  • First 100 Days

• Hehehe
  • FBI boss compares Twitter to 'every dive bar in America'

http://www.stltoday.com/news/fbi-boss-compares-twitter-to-every-dive-bar-in-america/article_0ffc682f-1c97-5923-ad99-8061c8c6f103.html

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/james-comney-fired-fbi-director/

You gotta love the thin skinned Trumpkin.. I kinda miss Bush.. He was not this evil at all.. :)
  • lol, trump!

nixon never fired an FBI director, btw :D
  • lol, trump!

nixon never fired an FBI director, btw :D
    "On Tuesday evening, after President Donald Trump abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey, who was investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Americans suddenly grew much more interested in something that happened 43 years ago — the Saturday Night Massacre.

The massacre kicked the Watergate scandal — concerning associates of Nixon’s who broke into the Democratic National Committee’s headquarters in the Watergate office/residential complex in Washington, DC — into high gear. At the time, Congress was already looking into the break-in and investigating Nixon’s potential involvement and cover-up efforts. So was Archibald Cox, a special prosecutor appointed by the attorney general.

On the night of Saturday, October 20, 1973, President Nixon ordered Cox’s firing. However, the person with authority to dismiss Cox, Nixon’s Attorney General Elliot Richardson, refused to carry out the order.

Instead, Richardson resigned. His deputy, William Ruckelshaus, then became acting attorney general, and also refused to obey the order. Ruckelshaus resigned too. That left Robert Bork, the solicitor general, as the highest-ranking official in the Justice Department. Bork finally carried out Nixon’s order and dismissed Cox.

That hardly solved Nixon’s problems. Instead, it only accelerated public interest and outrage at the brewing scandal over the Watergate cover-up; while Nixon had acted privately in the past to try to keep his team’s break-in to the DNC's offices in the Watergate under wraps, this was a very public, and very brazen, attempt to derail efforts to investigate the crime.

The public reaction to the massacre would force Nixon to appoint another special prosecutor to replace Cox, and accelerated congressional interest in impeaching the president. While Nixon’s actions had been meant to keep the scandal from ending his presidency, less than 10 months later he resigned.

The massacre was shocking — a president had never brazenly fired an official charged with investigating the president’s conduct before. So when Trump fired Comey, who was charged with investigating Trump’s presidential campaign just as Cox was charged with investigating Nixon’s, Americans suddenly got very interested in the events of 1973:."
  • it's a slow build, if anything (as was watergate), but it's definitely not a 'good thing' in the eyes of most.
  • edited May 2017
    I don't think Comey was a good FBI Director, But Trump is too blatant and very Nixonion . And it shows up in the public view. A slow build.. Nah.. Trump is shameless and does not care what he does.. Because at this moment He can get away with it..
  • Trump warns ousted FBI chief not to leak to media, threatens 'tapes'

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-idUSKBN1881YJ

"President Donald Trump warned ousted FBI Director James Comey on Friday against talking to the media, suggesting there might be tapes of conversations between the two men that could contradict his account.

"James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" Trump said in one of a string of Twitter messages.

The warning appeared to suggest that if Comey gave his version of events, the administration might produce tapes of conversations to counter that, although it was not clear if such tapes exist.

His veiled threat was likely to add to the storm roiling Washington over Trump's abrupt firing of Comey on Tuesday."

Jeezus.. Did the Trumpkin not learn anything from the Nixon scandal.. It's like a bad bad trainwreck.. And he needs to be desposed..
  • i think that comey would do the right thing, 'tapes' or not.

to be honest, i initially took his tweet to mean that trump was worried that comey had possibly recorded conversations, rather than the other way around.

could trump actually press 'play' and 'rec' at the same time? who knew it would be so difficult :D
  • What! He still in office…

:D
  • i think he was telling her to get on the carpet. but did chuckle :)
  • don't touch me, donald.
  • And again, 2'nd day in a row. LMAO

• but do remember - he's scared of stairs ;)
  • but do remember - he's scared of stairs ;)
    Maybe if she gave him a push?

• i'm not sure if he's fully aware of how the rest of the world views his antics.
  • Ha

It still makes me laugh, every time I see that, in a kind of nervous for the world kind of way :!:
  • Still my favourite, for now!
  • BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :D
  • fuck the climate deal, fake news!
  • also, #covfefe
  • edited June 2017
  • comey testimony live feed

• On a deep down level, the night he became president, i began to question if humanity was truly good.