People Who Want You to Work For Free

Comments

• Hehe good stuff :)
  • i take stuff from the supermarket without paying because i use their carrier bags and give them some great exposure.
  • i take stuff from the supermarket without paying because i use their carrier bags and give them some great exposure.
    :D
  • That's kinda why they implemented the self-service tills, right? Bag one, scan one... :D
  • Several hundred thousand websites later...

Don't get me started. I get email EVERY day still. Weekends. Holidays. Middle of the night (their time). When people die. When people go missing. When people are angry at them. When people are angry at me. When people think that I personally control their website.

It's not worth a damn cent either...

But, on the good side, I have some really random friends around the world.
  • I once got email from Fred Wilson and helped him out for 75 bucks. I didn't know who he was at the time though.

Yeah, I'm that naive...I guess by choice.
  • Is that tom hanks' friend from castaway?
  • edited November 2016
    That's kinda why they implemented the self-service tills, right? Bag one, scan one... :D
    I followed yer advice. Did I do something wrong? When I left the store..These blinking lights went off accompanied by the scream of a siren!
    The Police say I owe the store for 12 Italian tomatoes, 1 lb, of goat cheese, 1 bunch of fresh Basil and a bottle of cheap Mescal.
    They missed the pack of ciggies I dropped in my Doc Martins and I'm making very good money selling them to the inmates here in the goal.

Chris..Send me bail money,cause there is a big huge guy that weighs about 270 lbs giving me the eye!

• is he pretty?
  • is he pretty?
    Nah... He looks like Nimmot!
  • then he's a looker alright :D
  • bail money on the way.