How would you like to die?

edited September 2016 in conversations
How would you like to Die?

This isn't a morbid thread.. Nope.. I was simply reading about people that died at work.. And the Obits gave them credit for croaking on the job.. WTF.. When I die working ,I don't want to go with a hammer in my hand ,trying to punch in one last nail.., You guys that are Graphics Artists..Do you want your Obit to say "Died on the job while Photoshopping a clients shitty picture?"

Fuck that..I hope I step off backwards because of a hangover from a 50 story building and land on top of a bunch of Tourists..

So..What would be your way to depart? :!:

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Cuming and going at the same time but considering the fantastic sense of humour clearly shared by God and the architects of fate and destiny preferably in this order:
    a) with someone really hot (must still be alive conscious and as healthy and same age as me)
    b) getting caught with a partner of someone who wronged me (must still be alive conscious and as healthy and same age as me)
    c) NEVER whilst servicing a personal need
    d) Being a tourist and camping in some park near 50 story buildings and getting squished by some New Orleans chap

• "Hey, watch this."
  • LMFAO @biff :D

dr. kevorkian would be my way

• b) getting caught with a partner of someone who wronged me (must still be alive conscious and as healthy and same age as me)
    So..You want to get caught with with her Husband or Boy Friend! Or vice versa? :o
  • on top of a mountain
    or, in outer space
    or maybe a bathtub full of cava (champagne)
  • ^Blues Absolutely...I'll have iPhone at the ready for a few selfies and voila...revenge never tasted sweeter ;)
  • edited September 2016
    My Epitaph would read,,

"Did I owe you money? Too late now !" :!:
  • Good shout BW. I'd go out fucking like a demon...
  • ^Blues :D

OOOooo...makes me wonder though...what would I like my Epitaph to state...
    Cant make up my mind...

But in this present blip of time where war and pain is very nearly becoming so common that it's beginning to be accepted as standard by the upcoming new generation...so if someone had time in their busy schedule to stop at my plot, maybe to fart or take a piss, I still like to feel I made an effort if they happen to read one of the following:

a) "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
    there is a field. I'll meet you there." - Rumi
    b) "“In silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and watch how the pattern improves." - Rumi
    or
    c) "Be grateful for your life, every detail of it, and your face will come to shine like a sun, and everyone who sees it will
    be made glad and peaceful." - Rumi
  • ^Blues :D

OOOooo...makes me wonder though...what would I like my Epitaph to state...
    Cant make up my mind...

But in this present blip of time where war and pain is very nearly becoming so common that it's beginning to be accepted as standard by the upcoming new generation...so if someone had time in their busy schedule to stop at my plot, maybe to fart or take a piss, I still like to feel I made an effort if they happen to read one of the following:

a) "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
    there is a field. I'll meet you there." - Rumi
    b) "“In silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and watch how the pattern improves." - Rumi
    or
    c) "Be grateful for your life, every detail of it, and your face will come to shine like a sun, and everyone who sees it will
    be made glad and peaceful." - Rumi
    Yer getting too complicating.. My new Epithet would say ..

“Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink.”
    ― Charles Bukowski
  • edited September 2016
    ^Blues note accepted.
    Hindsight being such a wonderful ally I was wondering if you would mind terribly if I practice a little outright plagiarism and add to whatever my final choice and add a "ps sometimes you just have to pee in the sink." ;)

xxx

• ^Blues note accepted.
    Hindsight being such a wonderful ally I was wondering if you would mind terribly if I practice a little outright plagiarism and

add to whatever my final choice and add a "ps sometimes you just have to pee in the sink." ;)

xxx
    Have at it! :)
  • A friend and I joked once about going for a 'young man's death', rather than fading away in a bath chair. So if I suddenly starting talking about buying a flying suit you know what's coming…

:)
  • ^Blues x

^P...coming in a flying suit? Ok..after all it's your choice ;)
  • don't know about how to go, but maybe one of my graphic designer friends in the print shop would make a sign for my wake:
    "Last Chance to Kiss My Ass"
  • edited September 2016
    don't know about how to go, but maybe one of my graphic designer friends in the print shop would make a sign for my wake:
    "Last Chance to Kiss My Ass"
    :D

I think I might have changed my mind!