Pokemon Go

edited July 2016 in conversations
i found a bat on a friends terrace. that is the the extent of my experience thus far.

Comments

• there are small packs of people wandering around the front of the bldg i live in like zombies..there's a recharge(?) right outside the front door...
  • augmented is the new virtual.
  • This is lost on me. :)

…though I have heard the news stories out of the states re robberies and dead bodies!
  • /me hides thread, asks kids to remove themselves from grassy area of garden.
  • i don't really care about the game, but the possibilities are quite amazing with superimposing virtual over the real world. this is going to happen fast - a new app space is about to emerge (that might be interesting for a change).
  • edited July 2016
    i'm gonna start digging pokemon player pits and cover them with stick and leaves. need to get some motion activated cams. maybe i could start a youtube channel as well. i'll call it obliviousness.
  • i'm gonna start digging pokemon player pits and cover them with stick and leaves. need to get some motion activated cams. maybe i could start a youtube channel as well. i'll call it obliviousness.
    :D
  • edited July 2016
    Nimmot..Dig your Pit.. I will give you back up..Once a Pokemon player falls in.. I will be at the bottom of the pit..

I'll strap them into an old Barber Chair..And then give them a Bronie tattoo on their fore head.

In addition, I will replace their cell phone with an old Motorola Razr :)

And of course.I'll steal their wallet and split the goods with you..
  • i still have a razr!
  • Nimmot..Dig your Pit.. I will give you back up..Once a Pokemon player falls in.. I will be at the bottom of the pit..

I'll strap them into an old Barber Chair..And then give them a Bronie tattoo on their fore head.

In addition, I will replace their cell phone with an old Motorola Razr :)

And of course.I'll steal their wallet and split the goods with you..
    YES!!! i may finally be able to quit my day job. :D
  • guys, the real money is not in stealing their wallet. it's holding them for ransom what will pay the big bucks.

think bigger!
  • i think this plan is really starting to take shape. anybody else want to get in on the ground floor (pun intended)? :D
  • guys, the real money is not in stealing their wallet. it's holding them for ransom what will pay the big bucks.

think bigger!
    Ok..Bigger...keep them doped up, sell their vital organs and then sell them back re ransom.
    Whilst doped up hire out all orifices.
    And...play cards with them and get them to write out loadsa I.O.Us

:D
  • Lol.... yeah there's a charging point outside our house - the scout's hut opposite our house. Took me a while to figure out why there were so many people stopping outside. :/
  • edited July 2016
    blueshead straps new victim into Barber Chair..Gives our guest a Bronie tattoo. Hands victims cell phone to nimmot..

nimmot plugs cell phone into computer.Does a quick scan of photos and does some PhotoShop magic.

nimmot hands cell phone back to blueshead.

blueshead then returns to victim for a talk..

Err Sir.. You will be free to leave soon.. How so ever.. We have found pictures on your phone that show you cavorting sexually with a goat..

I'd suggest that we settle soon on a small financial donation unless you wish us to send these pictures to your wife and your job..
  • ^Blues...cavorting sexually with..."a dead goat." Thats the money shot! :D
  • edited August 2016
    Human Evolution:

:)
  • Pokemon No.
  • edited August 2016
    Lol.. At least on the fun side of this.. An unknown Artist here in my City of New Orleans did a stealth Statue of Pikachu in an old unused water fountain.. It just popped up overnight.. Pretty nice work too!

Don't know how long it will last.. It seems to be either Resin or a fiberglass composite and was illegally placed..

Thank you to who ever the Artist is! :)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pokemon-statue-appears-orleans-park-110529467.html

• Looks like wear n tear and all the people coming to see it, slap it, selfie it,etc are taking a quick toll.. I give it 1 more week..
    Pokemon prank sculpture appears slightly damaged: Poor Pikachu
    Nice job by the unknown artist,though..kudos..

http://www.nola.com/arts/index.ssf/2016/08/pokemon_prank_sculpture_appear.html#incart_river_home
  • looks great! i'm surprised no one has 'caught' it yet though hehe

it'll end up in a dilapidated student house somewhere soon, i'm sure. poor pikachu!