I just watched 'the walking dead'

Comments

• you guys still watching this, eh? :D
  • I still love it... apart from the crappy way they're dealing with the storyline right now
  • this week...meh
  • So far I'm pretty dis-satisfied with the writing for season 6.
  • how did the morons of alexandria not get overrun before rick and clan got there? they are clueless.

and yes, the writing this season has been subpar in my opinion. i'm sure they're just baiting us into some kind of holy shit moment. at least that's what i'm hoping. :D
  • They didn't get over run because of the quarry. They got lucky.

There has been no where near enough Daryl / Carol action. Daryl hasn't even used his crossbow in like 5 episodes?
  • Needs more

• sorry, just me again (yeah, i know...)

anyway, did i mention that i'd started watching z-nation recently? it seemed pretty good, err realistic*, and quite fast paced, to begin with.

tell you what though, they certainly do some walking-dead-level dumb shit, too. in a car on a narrow road, armed bad guys on bikes either side of them, keep driving straight... plus, loads more unbelievable shit.

first thing i'm gonna do in the even of a zombie apocalypse is to herd up the stupid people and get rid of them quietly.
  • i'm not talking about zombies running them over, i'm talking about people. anybody that had a rope and could climb a wall would've been able to take over that place singlehandedly with no problems whatsoever.

carol at least got to be bad ass for 1 episode. daryl has been tooling around the countryside on his bike with sasha and big red watching the leaves change. speaking of crossbow, wouldn't his arrow supply eventually run out? just sayin.
  • edited November 2015
    felching. fletching.
  • he's not crafting carbon fiber/fiberglass arrows during the apocalypse :D
  • he resuses them innit
  • also, America... fuckin guns and shit everywhere innit?
  • and don't get me started on gas :D
  • Fuel does have an expiration date though - how long has it been apocalyptic in the walking dead universe? :D
  • Interesting question... it's years now, right?
  • How old is Judith now?

Where the fuck is Judith?
  • I guess it is 5 years because Kah-rullll is five years older than he was when TWD TV show started :D
  • But really... where the fuck is Judith?
  • I'm calling social services...
  • Petrol isn't going to last 5 years, diesel might be ok for a little longer though.
  • LMFAO @nicko! i think judith is 23 now. :P

and seriously, somebody needs to let CORAL know that there's a fucking hairstylist in alexandria! i want to slap that stupid looking hair helmet off is head every time i see him!!!
  • Glenn's wife's buttt gets a great deal of in-frame time - the "upskirt" shot while she was standing over Eugene was more than a little gratuitous. (only into season 5, don't know about currently).
  • wait, what??
  • /me youtubes frantically...
  • LMFAO!! am i watching the same show bull?
    ~joins chris on youtubes~ :D
  • edited November 2015
    it's not a nekkid buttt, don't get your fingers in a twist. ;)
    i binge-watched and couldn't fail to notice the alarming frequency with which the screen displayed the fanny of her jeans throughout several early season five episodes. the duration of the shot from eugene's point of view on the ground in front of the fire truck allowed a viewer to count the stitches in her inseam - if one was of a mind to do so. (54)
  • lol @ 54, good work! :D
  • Also, double take @ 'fanny', damn it hehe
  • BWAHAHAHA!!! 54 :D :D :D
  • Also, double take @ 'fanny', damn it hehe
  • edited November 2015
    Also, screencaps or GTFO
    <.<
    >.>
  • Another also... even though this last episode is still bullshit it's the only one that has shown some promised, so far
  • agreed.

i'm sick of people that have survived for like 5 years in the zombie apocalypse to die in stupid fashion. the cheese maker, the diabetic girl from this episode. seriously. if this is how they go out, they never would've lasted this long.

daryl's gonna get his bike and bow back. what's he going to hunt with in the meantime now that they have his bow? bat? rebar? 10ft. of chain?
  • ...HAS HE BEEN BUSY REFINING MORE FUEL FOR IT?!
  • LMFAO!!! yeah. and making insulin for diabetic apocalypse survivors. :P
  • is there anything left in Patty (the tanker truck)? And how about the RPGs? i think the herd's gonna get a whoopin'.
  • Out of all the dumb / lame zombie attacks this season this one gave me the best belly laugh so far

• she just lays down between them? wtf?
  • no shit! she deserved to die for that. also, i thought to myself, better off anyway. nothing like adding "must find insulin" to your day chores during the zombie apocalypse. :D

@bull
    yeah. that was like xmas for big red. cigars, rpgs. i'm sure his fatigues were moist. also, hitting on sasha....plaaaayeeerrrr! i'll lmfao is maggie's baby comes out with bright red hair. :D
  • ^lol FUCK YOU DIABETICS!
  • QUIT EATING ALL MY CANDYBARS BITCH! i don't think you are diabetic. i think you're just a selfish bitch with a sweet tooth! :D
  • no shit! she deserved to die for that. also, i thought to myself, better off anyway. nothing like adding "must find insulin" to your day chores during the zombie apocalypse. :D

@bull
    yeah. that was like xmas for big red. cigars, rpgs. i'm sure his fatigues were moist. also, hitting on sasha....plaaaayeeerrrr! i'll lmfao is maggie's baby comes out with bright red hair. :D
    HAHAHA! or maybe a little baby mullet? nah, eugene's too busy watching.

yes a very lame death, lay down scream croak. no. skills.

any thoughts on glenn's chances? anyone? survivor, dinner, or walker?
  • I think he'll survive (this time)... somehow*
  • He survived :!:

Also, I'm really hoping that Ron kid is going to shoot Carl in his stupid fucking face.
  • like maybe in his punky little eye
  • LMFAO @nicko!!!! 100% agree!!! :D