I just watched 'the walking dead'

Comments

• I can't really get in to either of these :D
  • then leave this room pronto princess! :P
  • but i'm tryyyyiiiing!
  • I think you should ditch FTWD and persevere with TWD.
  • i LOVE LOVE LOVE rueben blades' character. the other guy finally manned up a little. i like it so far. still gonna stick with it and see how it shakes out.

the part i did think was ridiculous was when they walk down into the holding pen area and they say they're looking for their son. everybody apparently knows he was the one that left with the black dude out of all the 100s of people there. :D

i am intrigued by the black dude. don't know what his story is yet but i'm digging his suave character.
    Feels weird that 6 episodes is all. In hindsight it's just getting interesting. I find it odd that the people are so "okay" with despatching teh walkers... it's not like they've really been hardened to the reality of the new world. idk, like you said... a bunch of civvies barely blinking at infiltrating a military compound... LOL
  • I still don't get how this show is different to the other one, though :D
  • Does the real one air on Sunday?
  • GET THE FUCK IN!
  • WORD! i be drinking at a coworkers and eating my bacon crack for the premier (water chestnuts wrapped in bacon, soaked in soy sauce and brown sugar) YO!
  • I won't be watching it unitl Monday night, yo!
  • what?!?! BLASPHEMER!!!! :P
  • That'll be when it's on (after I've yoinked it from the internets)
  • roger that! i'll wait til you watch it to post anything in here. report back as soon as you do. :)
  • waiting.... :D
  • Well, that was an episode
  • i sat down to watch it!

but i don't remember seeing very much of it at all hehe
  • i wasn't overly thrilled with it. kinda "meh" to me. waiting to see who blew the foghorn at the end tho.

btw...here's a list of people i want to see dead in order of preference:

1) Coral (Carl)
    2) The Dick that shot Glen
    3) The Priest
    4) Sasha
    5) Maggie

just sayin'

But you missed the previous 5 seasons??

• i wasn't overly thrilled with it. kinda "meh" to me. waiting to see who blew the foghorn at the end tho.

btw...here's a list of people i want to see dead in order of preference:

1) Coral (Carl)
    2) The Dick that shot Glen
    3) The Priest
    4) Sasha
    5) Maggie

just sayin'
    Yeah, fuck those guys.... Sasha's gotta be on her way soon, right?

• i hope so. she's run her course with me at this point. i have no emotional interest in her wether she lives or dies.

seriously tho, how the fuck is the dude that shot glen still breathing?!?! i would've kneecapped that asshole in the woods and sat back and had a smoke as i watched him get eaten alive!!! :D

But you missed the previous 5 seasons??

didn't miss them, no ;)
  • oh... ok, last I remember you said you abandoned it in season 2
  • i did. i've not watched anything since, but i haven't missed it :D
  • Carol badassed that episode. One of the best characters, for me. Makes me smirk that her house number is 101.
  • hell yeah! was waiting for you to watch it. morgan needs to sack up. wish the priest would've gotten it. there's more to enid than we know. do you think morgan offed that guy at the end or pulled a tyrese and let him live...AGAIN?
  • also, was the zombie driving the semi? if not, that's the quickest anyone has turned :D
  • ^^Morgan really pisses me off but he has become Rick's alter ego... or rather the way that Rick used to be. I guess there's going to be more of that along the way. I had a feeling that he offed the dude at the end.

^ha ha, I thought that too. But the burnt dude changed quickly too! Much quicker than in season 1 when that girl took hours to turn!
  • guys, guys! i watched a bit of z nation last night, it was pretty good, too :D

sorry, carry on :D
  • can we have a secret knock to get access to this thread? that chris character brings nothing to the discussion. :P
  • Wait, what, it's started again? Oh bollocks..
  • welcome to the discussion mesk! did you enjoy your coma? :P
  • can we have a secret knock to get access to this thread? that chris character brings nothing to the discussion. :P
  • oh come on, i keep trying!
  • (fuck you guys! :D)
  • lmfao!!! :D
  • #teamglennisalive
  • i've watched it 2x and i still can't figure out how he'd survive. there are a lot of things that bugged me about the episode. let me break em' down for ya...

1) why drag the injured along with you? leave them in the pet store and run back to alexandria, get a car and come back for them.
    2) if glenn died, then the way he died was dumb! the guy shoots himself in the head, the blood that splatters glenn's face comes from the opposite direction. also, i find it hard to believe that his body would lurch and knock him off. if they wanted to kill glenn off, it would've be MUCH better if he just looked at glenn, said "thank you" and then pushed glenn in to try and make his escape and then died trying.
    3) how the fuck do you shoot at someone in an RV 3x and miss?!?!?!
    4) what the fuck do they need daryl to ride on his motorcycle along side sasha and abraham for?
    5) what the fuck does sasha have her hazards on for?!?!? :D
  • ^ this is why i found it difficult to watch :D
  • how did you get in here again? :P
  • lol @ number 5
  • i actually fell asleep midway thru last nites snooze fest. booooooorrrrrrinnnnnnngggggg. :/
  • Why did they make the most boring episode the longest one?
  • Upon reflection: Whilst I thought it was pretty interesting learning how Morgan went from bat-shit crazy to the Dalai Lama I still think they could have wrapped that up in a normal time episode.

It has started to bug me that dudes like Eastman who are pretty good at fightin' and stuff somehow become overpowered by one slow-arsed zombie that he could have despatched pretty fucking easily with that stick of his.
  • LOL! i know. there's no way this should've lasted more than a HALF HOUR. i loved eastman and agree with you. i'm sick of good people getting killed in the stupidest ways. he has ninja like skills and ends up getting bit that way. really?!?!?!

morgan better sack up or his dalia lama ways are going to get a lot of people killed. like seriously. i'd kill the wolf guy just because of his gnarly teeth. :D
  • All that just to delay finding out Glenn is alive after all for a week. It's at times like this I had the whole season to watch in one hit. Writers are jerks :D

Was the wolf dude bitten or injured in some other way?
  • no. i think morgan just pulled a tyrese and knocked his ass out and tied him up instead of killing him. yeah. i'm sure that's going to work out just peachy. :D