Best film review, ever!

Comments

• edited 10:19PM
    hey orson, you shit head - i gave source code a B-, and said that i enjoyed it. lighten up, maaaahn :D
    I felt that Source Code had the pretensions of being a hard science movie but fudged it too much. It was like groundhog day, but not funny. I like groundhog day.
    I am shir head it 12:15 inamerica, and stuart I one groundhog day i flow through oodles like happy sundays, and i have no die what that means, i get pissy type pssiy things and act stupid i one all, except fr chris becuae he called me shit head
    just re read my post that inspired chris to call me shit head and like the fact i typed " goes with the wind" as opposed to "Gone With The Wind"...chris calls me shit head...so i wil; call him chris head!how ya like that one yo?
    seriously you guys not mad at me are you?...i have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about i jet rant for fun, not to pis eople off...i admit i am big into movies, so i go a bit crazy, and politics, and yes religion...but when it al does down i always admit i am just a big stupid crazy person, I'm not trying to flame or troll wo whatever the hell its just i sometimes get pissed and rranta bit, but i always apologize...i am i am sorry if ipissed anyone off, its just i don't think certain movies should be taken seriously...its kind of like saying i give jaws 2 a C-...jaws 2 does not desire a rainy...i ts now 1225 and i am still drunk and all fucked up, I am truly sorry if i pissed anyone off, but lease lease..whatch Red State, i am very curious as to peoples opinions on it
    Once again i ver sorry if i pissed anyone off i really mean no disrespect, i just throw words around like volleyballs(sp?)
    haha not mad at you, still.
    first thought when i woke up today was.."goddamnit i think i posted some crazy shit at fazyluckers"
    nah, normal stuff - not to worry :D
    orson rant, C+.

Fishtank: great!
    Hoodwinked: great!
  • edited September 2011
    Amazing to think that the writer / director of Fishtank was in No. 73 :D
    I had that moment when I found out that Andrew O'Connor produced Peep Show!
    ^^^^HA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am still serious(I am actually sober'-kind of' (still drinking whiskey but adding coffee to it)) what people think of Red State, the more i think about it the more i like~ shot with RED cameras too(not exactly cheap but compared to most hollywood...cheap)
    Once agan apologize for my ridiculousness the other night
    We saw Rango which was great!

rango is awesome, saw that months ago :)
    chris said...rango, holy fucking A!
    lol, i gave a good review, too.
  • edited September 2011
    Scream 4 sucks cock.

The Empire Strikes Back on Bluray doesn't suck cock. Rango doesn't suck cock either.
  • edited October 2011

26 out of 27.3 for rio, great stuff!

B/B+ for 25th hour

Machete – B+
    The Guard

Great film, Brendan Gleeson is very funny. – A- / B++
  • Tucker & dale vs. evil - B+, would watch again.
  • Puss in Boots – D+
  • Oh deer!
  • (seasonal pun intended).
  • I watched "Perfect Sense," recently and have to say I was quite surprised I had never heard of the film before.
    Quite good!
  • edited January 2012
    hesher movie poster
    hesher - i'd give it a good B-, many others didn't.

the soundtrack helps sway it for me, but i really rate the acting, too. sometimes everyone is a little distant from one another, but i find that quite fitting, too.
  • I saw J. Edgar Hoover. ZZZzzz

C+, light fluff, watchable, chuckled now and then? (can't remember if i did actually chuckle, but hey).
  • My recent reviews, let me show you them

http://letterboxd.com/nicko/films/diary/
  • Just finished watching 'boy wonder', fookin' great it was, too.

Proper under the radar that were, 2010 release, just happened upon it at demonoid the rental store...
  • cabin in the woods was kind of funny~ and i think it was supposed to be
  • Avengers: A-

Stay through ALL the credits - there are 2 extra scenes - one part way through the credits and the one at the very absolute end of the credits.
  • edited May 2012
    The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
    Inspired by the fictional Dr. Heiter, disturbed loner Martin dreams of creating a 12-person centipede and sets out to realize his sick fantasy.

I switched off after 25 minutes. The filum sucks. The main actor gives me the creeps and I decided that I had enough of sick movies that offer fuck all story wise.

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) (2013) is in pre-production. Yay.

F-
  • edited July 2012

• prometheus

what a steaming heap of shite.
  • avengers

hey, pretty good, y'know? :)
  • prometheus

what a steaming heap of shite.
  • yes, pretty fucking much. what a waste of a film.
  • hehe yeah, i just got that one in an email here in the office.

kinda wished i'd used honest trailer youtube clips for research before watching any film.
  • I saw the avengers, didn't like it much
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah, I enjoyed all the iron mans hulks and captain americas, separately, more, but I'm comparing to an awfully disappointing film here :D

commas? How do they work?
  • So, I watched The Prestige eventually.

Enjoyable throughout yet leading to an obvious conclusion leaving you with an experience that was ultimate hollow.

C+
  • The Avengers

Mewling Quim

C
  • Prometheus

David was great because you were never clear to his motivations.

Everyone else was shit because you were never clear to their motivations.

B+
  • The Lair of the White Worm (1988)

Amanda Donohoe is a snake vampire thing with a massive strap on cock/stake. What's not to love?

A-
  • lol!

prometheus.

bag of shite minus.
  • Prometheus was a fuck up. Still kind of liked it, though.

I saw "My sister's keeper" (upon the wife's instruction). It was shit, I enjoyed napping through the second half though :D
  • lol!

prometheus.

bag of shite minus.

:D