Belgium Politics ....

edited May 2007 in not for work
My name is Tania Devereaux.

I am the leading NEE party senate candidate in Belgium. And due to popular demand, I will give 40,000 blowjobs to anyone who requests one on this page.

It started with our response to incredible claims that were made by other parties in Belgium, several parties promised new job opportunities in ridiculous amounts. We responded with a parody campaign for which I posed naked and promised our voters 400.000 new jobs.

NEE is an impartial protest movement running for senate in the Belgian elections of June 10th 2007.

NEE works around political awareness and offers voters in Belgium the option to vote 'NEE' if they find that none of the parties deserve their vote. NEE votes would simply go to empty seats in parliament, resulting in a loss of income and power among the other parties and giving the voters the power to sanction politicians if needed.

NEE-Antwerpen

Direct link to the Blowjob signup page

... i wonder if Mr Q is a voter...

Comments

• edited 7:29AM
    ~ signs up
    that woman's armature must be incredible.
  • QQ
    edited 7:29AM
    she ermm.. "sucks" bigtime.

As if we havn't enough political parties in this small country, this is another fine example of wasting tax dollars.
    It's a trend we have for a few years now where political parties attract locally know *coughs* celebreties and put them on top of their voters list hoping to attract more people.

so, no vote here. Besides, i already have a job ;)
    it sounds like Belgium is a lot like Canada. if you want to promote something, it might be cheapest to run for office. there's funding available. the suck-woman won't win, but i bet her google ad revenue is very very good. :D
    i gotta move... :wink:
    ba-ching!!!!
    holy shi... ~signs up~
  • QQ
    edited 7:29AM
    jamm:latest developments...
    ~ signs up for Middi
    are you going there in middi-disguise? ;)