running from the camera

edited January 2007 in creations
The rules are simple: I put the self-timer on 2 seconds, push the button and try to get as far from the camera as I can.
running from camera

running from camera

Comments

• edited 11:26AM
    hehe I love it. I'd give it a whirl here but I wouldn't have a camera to come back to.
    lol! francly, my dear, i'd move ;)
    Interestingly, htd's employers were joking around today about the fact that recently, someone attempting to visit the UK was refused entry when they said they were going to Gateshead (where I live) for a vacation. LMAO! Speaks volumes as immigration thought that couldn't possibly be true. D=

I appear to have derailed another thread of yours. Sowwy. :(
    hehe, no worries ;)

i think that these are photographs of people trying to get out of gateshead, so it completes the circle nicely.
    LOL :D
  • pjpj
    edited January 2007
    saw this in a photo magazine of sites to check out. interesting fotos!

i started a small project a while back called 5 minutes. i walked around my house and took a bunch of photos in 5 minutes, edited them and then uploaded them. http://www.photokrush.com/5minutes

thinking about making it a website where peeps can upload their 5 minute photos whenever. it's on a list of amillion other things to do as well...hehe
    maybe set it for like 10 seconds, you're fat. :P
  • ihcihc
    edited 11:26AM
    pj:thinking about making it a website where peeps can upload their 5 minute photos whenever. it's on a list of amillion other things to do as well...hehe
    id help but i also have a list of a million things
  • pjpj
    ihc:
    pj:thinking about making it a website where peeps can upload their 5 minute photos whenever. it's on a list of amillion other things to do as well...hehe
    id help but i also have a list of a million things
    you've always had a list of a million things to do. not quite sure when you fit sleep in really :)
    Nice idea, pj. Also, I can't believe you took those in 5 minutes. Well, I can...but damn, you rock. What kind of camera do you use? I am on the verge of purchasing my first DSLR and leaning towards the Nikon D80 with the 18-200mm lens. I don't have any lens so the make isn't an issue.
  • pjpj
    the camera is a fuji s2 which i love to bits. the d80 is awesome however and it will serve you well.
    budget for another lens too, francly!

i'm looking at the sigma 20mm 1.4...
  • edited January 2007
    Indeed, well I was leaning towards the 18-200mm [review here http://www.bythom.com/18200lens.htm] but I am torn. This one is quite versatile and Sigma offer a similar 'all-in-one', I've just noticed (compatible with Nikon's?) but I don't want to compromise on quality.
    I went to try this today with my cannon and realized i don't have a tripod.