photography: monthly assignments - "NEW"

edited May 2007 in creations
ok, how about it then? we pic a theme for every month time frame of our choosing, shoot some images based on that theme, no matter how loosely, then post them up, yo! should get you taking more photos, have more fun with photography, and get you looking at things differently again. come on, let's do it!

Comments

• edited 4:23PM
    While I'm not a photographer, this sounds sweet.

Is photoshop out of bounds for this experiment?
    not at all. hell, being a photographer is not a pre-requisite either ;)
    do i need a computer? :p
    nope - you can use a cell phone camera, and email the images directly from the phone to your flickr account to host them, then use the wap features on your phone to post the link here. next?
    i'd like to suggest "taxes" as your first theme.

that, or.. "bald".

or... "rainbows". :D
    aye! go on then let's do it :) - so it's a bald tax dodger underneath a rainbow, i'll see what i can do :p
    I am in!

What's the official word on the first theme?
    Rad! I'm in.
    and I don't see a problem in the month limit. we could even go 2weeks, more photos the better. if you miss the current 2 weeks who cares make the next one, you could always post your photos from the previous one somewhere here anyways so no big loss there.

How to come up with new words?
    First new word post every 2 weeks is it? messes up for times zone and stuff though.
    I'm sure someone can use a random word generator and that would be just as interesting/challenging and post that word every 2 weeks.
    sweet! count me in! ;)

~ tackles raz
    ~ grabs his cell phone with cam
    ~ runs away
    Yes dear Chris, do get us started!
  • ihcihc
    edited 4:23PM
    could we just piggyback on pj and form a fazylucker JPG Mag Guild?
  • edited May 2007
    ok, this month - NEW

piggyback with pj, mmmmn
  • edited May 2007

Yes, due the 24th of November.
    :D powerful start.
    hehe!
    Biff hit 2 of my tagwords! that's cooperation, buddy. :) wow you have a very special camera.

that's a winner. *hugs*
  • edited May 2007
    Biff:image

Yes, due the 24th of November.
    BIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN THE CLUB!!! :happy: :wink: Congratufuckinglations mate :happy: :happy:
    hey congratulations biff :)
    wooohooo! congrats, biff daddy!! :)
    kidney stone?

Congratulations, biff! :)
    i sure hope you find the son of a bitch that did that biff! :p
    Hurricane Andrea?
  • pjpj
    edited 4:23PM
    ihc:could we just piggyback on pj and form a fazylucker JPG Mag Guild?
    i owe you a piggyback ride :) or i could be making that up and just want to give you one...yeah...that's probably more like it.
    nimmot:i sure hope you find the son of a bitch that did that biff! :p
    ~belly aching with laughter (purile i know ;))
    Firsty, huge congrats Biff. And to Chicken if I hadnt already congratulated you.

Secondly, I gotsta get me a camera. I never really needed one since a good friend of mine is a commercial photographer (who Ive just set up a new Ltd design and photography company with !!! sorry about the shameless plug but a huge step for me so I had to get it in!!). But seriously, I like this thread. I like all the creative threads, and I'm so eager to get going on stuff here. Especially PST. But I'm so busy lately with the new company, plus working full time still while it gets off the ground, plus I'm buying a new place, plus the weekly post with my remaining 3 minutes !!! This project seems more achievable at the moment. And I think I'll learn and become inspired by it.

Thirdly, oh yeah, hello again people!

Nice one Chris.
    squapple! :) what? you're not pregnant, too? there's not many of us left that aren't breeding like flies, you know (ok, i admit i have a maggot).

x
    biff, you seem to have totally pwned this thread :D

maybe i'll make another thread... hehe

(congrats!)