werkplaats typografie - hot site

edited January 2007 in creations
i really do quite like this :) check it out

http://www.werkplaatstypografie.org/

Comments

• edited 11:46AM
    what is it that you like? the movable elements are fun to mess with, but it drove me crazy when some of the overlay of info wouldn't clear (kleur).

for me, it's a case of a good idea poorly executed, and does not inspire my confidence.

yeah..... like i'm shopping for a typographer.. hehe.

:)
    i like it too. so there
    yeah, i liked playing with it. i found it quite easy to err, 'use' and the fact that you had to click off the images to get rid of the overlay was soon learned (although, admittedly, this could have been made a little easier/quicker to understand).

typographers and architects seem to have very similar style ideas when it comes to things like this, in my experience.
  • edited January 2007
    i had no trouble figuring out how to use it.

like i said.. sometimes the display wouldn't clear.

it's a good thing i'm not a graphic designer. :D i prefer things that work, over just looking good.

nyah ! :p
    well, it does work... displays work, details of said work and is memorable. that's 3 boxes i see ticked. :)
    they obviously saw you coming, and gave you the good page. :)
    i guess it may be browser related? (firefox 2.whatever) here. you?
    you could be right. i'm a Firefox user, but am using Safari this morning (it's 2 am).

i've heard of people having trouble designing for IE, but..Safari (once it got over its aversion to javascript) mostly seems to display everything ok. the worst i've seen is some strange results from css... you know.. all the page in one looooooong column.