Terrorstorm

edited May 2007 in conversations
Terrorstorm

From the great mind that brought you documentaries such as "Martial Law 9/11: The Rise of the Police State" and "Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" comes a new movie to awaken the masses.

TerrorStorm goes into documented cases of government-sponsored terror before exposing the 7/7 bombings as an orchestrated event and brings another update on the current state of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Comments

• edited 1:21PM
    "great mind"

heh. thats funny.
    Somebody forgot their tin foil hat today.
  • edited May 2007
    just like the debate on global warming: there are two sides.

And let's not forget Creationism vs. Evolution either

choose your side :smile:
    pssh. everyone knows global warming is just a conspiracy by the Zionist NWO to try and take over the world.

WAKE UP AMURICA.

just because Alex Jones is paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
    I'm not saying that Alex Jones isn't a bit too paranoid but where there's smoke there's probably a little fire. I'm not saying that the american government is behind 9/11 but I do believe that a chosen few knew it was going to happen and used it to their advantage.
    wow, that's quite the bold claim, chicken :)

i can believe that people had a good idea that something was going to happen at around that time, but maybe making 'them' accessories to mass murder is a little bit of a leap for me. i dunno...
    ~puts on tin foil hat
  • edited May 2007
    i've looked at various documentaries surrounding 9/11 from both sides and I haven't really landed on one of the two sides. I'm more or less stuck in the grey area in the middle. Certain things don't add up and 9/11 has some weirdness surrounding it. There are many eye witness reports of explosions going off after the planes had already flown into the towers and just before the towers start to collapse. And the other thing which bugs me big time is Building 7:

That looks like a controlled demolition to me

and then there's the molten metal

Extremists did fly planes into the towers. I think Bin Laden, should he still be alive, was responsible for the attack but, and I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist, so many sides had so much to gain from that horrible day.
    David Lynch speaks about 9/11