Frisky Dingo S1

edited January 2007 in conversations
Just finished watching the first season... great work!

Will there be a second season? And will it ever be longer episodes than the current 10 minute ones?

Boosh!

Comments

• edited 6:40AM
    thanks!

That's me as the mumbly voice of Simon, oh and also Grace Ryan's jerk Cameraman.

We're signed for a second season, 12 Episodes. But no, they'll still be 11 minutes. There's only 7 of us that make the cartoon, the idea of doing 22 min. of animation for each episode makes my brain hurt!

I put the whole first season into a youtube playlist, each episode is broken into 2 parts:
    Frisky Dingo Season 1 [youtube playlist]
    Nice!

Thanks for the heads up. Great work on the show, I was catching it on youtube as soon as they posted up.

How long did it take to do one 11 minute episode? And what was up with "slideshow"? I say that to people now and they have no clue what Im talking about, truth is, neither do I really.

Keep up the great work!
    It usually takes us about a month and a half to finish an episode from writing to final edit. We all take part in the writing sessions, but my boss Adam is the head writer, all ideas are funneled through him. Then we record dialogue. I'm primarily an illustrator, so I do most of my work in the drawing phase. Once that's done I'll switch over to animation, but we have 2 guys who are way better (and faster) at it.

slideshow is essentially a masterbation joke, as in, "I put her picture in my slideshow so I could masterbate to her."
    because that's the level of humor we work on.
    Thanks again! Looking forward to season 2. When do you start on it, or have you already?