bull & lotek - photoshop tennis

edited April 2007 in creations
if anyone is interested - it will be a slow match, but making business cards and letterhead has left me unsatisfied, I'd be up for something a little less rigid..... we could discuss parameters or just go ahead a fire away

}b

Comments

• edited 10:51AM
    hurrah! I don't have the time, I'm afraid or I'd love to take you up. Fazyluckers could do with some matches, though - so I'll grab the manhattan mix and sun-hat and cheer you on from the side.
    thanks franco. i'm sure there's a lot of RL to think of first and there's only so much time that anyone can put to sitting at the screen. figured it couldn't hurt to ask around. might want to make a sandwich or two as well.... may have some time to wait ;)

}b
    I can crop and resize in Potatochop, so no, but it's a great continuation of a tradition!
    I would really like to play PST, now that i have more powerful mac at home... but i would like to finish the games with echoes and sock first.
    excellent. whenever you can, I'm open to it. :D

}b
    Hurrah, lotek! Game on!
    I'm yer huckleberry....u serve if u like.
    lotek! i'd be happy to.... have something up this evening :D
    sorry Lo! got caught up with work....i'll get something up soon.....
    np, take yer time mate.
  • edited April 2007
    not an ace but something to play with......
    kewl... may take me a few days to get to it...but I'm on it.
    sry its takin a bit...busy w/ werk...have sumptin soon.
    no worries lotek.....

kezrah, this match is all i'll be participating in right now, it's all i can keep up with for the moment. but others might be watching and respond, and of course i don't speak for lotek.....
    HA! I'm not the only one who responds to whispers in threads. See sockly? SEE????? [points at bull]

Nice shot, bull! I'm a sucker for all things nature-related really. It would seem as though there is a disturbance in the matrix with regards to this particular setting. Of course, I could just be reading it that way because it's the subject matter that I like to deal with. ;)
    heh. oh. whispered, huh? hope kezrah reads the thread then. erm, sock? i see now that it's tinted for a reason, but maybe you might give the text a bit more contrast or something for us old people?

franco - that's one from my very own collection and several weeks after that image was taken it's still in bloom - two spikes of four and five blossoms each. yes, the matrix is disturbed, george w is in there.
    i really wanted to do a vert aspect....hope it's ok.
    You mean....

bullvslotek_l1

? ;)

Nice return - very dreamy and nostalgic. Those flowers pop, very nice.
    wait are those flowers from your private collection bull?!

oh btw, PS work is very nice too ;)

finally, hey bull, frankly, & lotek!
    i'd recognize bull's orchids anywhere. :) :) :) some kind of cymbidium, i think.

good that lotek went with "misty". environmentally correct. heh

x
    beautiful. portrait or landscape is fine with me, lotek. definitely got better than i gave so far....be back at you as soon as possible.

yep zipp, raised that one from a pup....
    sorry for the delay, lotek, RL work has gotten in the way.... should be lightening up soon

}b
    np....me too
  • edited June 2007
    here you go Lotek.....

start_return1flat

for large image
    that's lovely, bull.

you've been hiding your light under a paintbrush. :D
    nice....been sick, will have something soon.
    no hurry no worry lo. hope you're feeling better! feeling kinda rusty with these shots, hope there's enough to work with.

}b
    will have something tomorrow
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1361/997702149_9f5cd832d5_o.jpg
    heh. right lo, i'll get somethin back to you soon
    sorry for the delay lotek; have something up as soon as i can, probably later tonight
    np,man take yer time.
    damn real life. here ya go lotek.

return2

large one
    ye gauds and gilded calipers!! :D
    *bump* :D
    thats rad!