Pick your poison! Drugs, booze and other stuff...

edited April 2007 in not for work
might as well start this... lol... get better threads never work.

Current endorsement is a quarter ounce of this strian of mango weed i got, its a combination of white widow and a afgan strain of weed. its fuck off strong, however, dont expect the sweet taste that most post smokers are accustomed too. it has a very woody flavor and taste like mango.. if you take out the sweetness. However expect a fuck off strong mfo HIGH!.. not for novice smokers as the high might be over welming for even most casual smokers. its to weed what mon shine is too booze lol.

Purple haze is another one i found to be very good, haze has always been popular but the rare strained of purple haze often popular in the rap scene is a nice combination of tase and viusal appeal as it has a dark purple colour almost royal blue to the leaves and a mid-night blackish purple for the buds. in sun light its a nice royal blue and purple combination. Very potent high but not over welming, you can relax to it and still stay social as above will make you look like you pushed off on some serious smack...

final endorsement is BC beast... there are many around boasting the name of the a weed considered so elite its listed as a premium in amsterdam. Just cuz im canadian... remember to hold it to the sun to check for crystals and expect heavy dense buds. :) if it sparkles and is thick and rich growths then your in good shape.. if not its a canadian with bashment dro trying move some ordinary product.

thats my weed endorsements... dosed last weekend at the big decadence party with 56 djs.. one of the last legal raves not countin labour of love in town... lol... cant say what i did... but it was white and round and was a low yeild E jsut to keep me up. i wont dose hard anymore...

booze... errr.... not much comments here. i jsut drink double Jacks on the rocks with a slice of lime after hte first sip to make me fell like i dont ahve a drinking problem lol I like the lime in ther after, because if you shuffle around the first sip and let it linger its a nice tone of flavor on your pallet....proper rock and roll lazyfuckers :D

second if you want a fun night is tequila all night.... if you ahvent tried it... do it... lol its a different kinda drunk. :) but see to believe

Comments

• edited 8:40AM
    mango weed rulez!! but my favourite of all time was a white widow/durban poison hybrid.. it wasnt the normal creep up and smack you round the head of mango it just hit you.. hard.. had white flowers with light coloured buds..that shit was awsome i could feel my face and brain melting away :D.. flavour wise it has to be the bubblegum strain

legal (in some countries) drugs now... errr.. would have to be the bzp (supposedly) pill named escape.. sort of like a mix between an acid trip mixed with mdma.. cool shit.. just dont expect to be able to do anything normal for 24 hours :D

illegal drugs.. weed of course.. lsd (tehe).. c goes with out saying

drinkies... every day drinkies..macs stoney red cider.. nectar of the gods.. lets go out and get obliterated drinkies.. jagermeister
    jagger bombs are evil...

dunno.. i avoid chems for the longest time now. just at parties i dont expect to leave until 9 am. But even then i take half at a time.Too many friends lost because of that shit.

anybody else agree that coke is the most over priced and over rated drug on the planet?
    yes it is over priced and overrated.. i means its good.. but its not as good as at the price ppl are asking.. specially in nz and australia 250 - 400 bucks a gram? fuck off..
    i feel quite out of my depth. i'll just sit here quietly. ;)
    hmm... last time you sat their quietly was when you were baked!

come on socko! one last fatty!
  • ihcihc
    edited 8:40AM
    U-4-E-uh
  • edited April 2007
    WTF you have Mango weed? I want this NOW. Skribe DHL me some over please.

I'm currently into red string Thai - also not smoking weed in paper any more and moved to cellulose. Beautiful!

Check it out at: http://www.aleda.com.br/

Not going back to paper ever ever forever ever...
    Also just to add, tobacco in weed is bad mmkay... pure is the way - you learn to respect the weed a little more ;)
  • edited April 2007
    Also Coke (aka teh GAK) is shit. Only fools need it to talk gibberish. I can talk gibberish naturally :D
    I drink too much! there I said it

~ gets another drink
    i'll stick with my homebrew, thanks.
  • edited April 2007
    I, honestly, have no Idea what type of weed I smoke. It's become slim picking now too where I am. If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's sill kinda good. It's the only drugs I do or will do. No interest in anything else, and I've had al sorts of stuff offered, just no desire to try. I know i have addictive personality and I don't need to be poking at it more than I already do.

Drinking: I'll take just about any type of martini out there. Classic to Apple, Velvet Shaker to a Juan Valdez. I'm down with it. I'll pound back about 10 or 11 of those in a night, though nights typically end around 6 am. Gin & tonics, dark lagers for casual drinking, though I do use G&T to space out the Martini's in a club setting. The tonics keep me hydrated so as I can catch a Man U game at 9 am CDT on a saturday morning without feeling like I'm the ball they're kicking.

Wow, Friday seems so far away now...
    lots of my friends have been getting aleda's too.

its easy to tell if your breed is differnet usually.. the super exotic ones tend to be different in collour, Mango weed has golden orange and green buds. Ive got a link to white widow :) ... would be crazy to smoke white weed lol... also, you can tell if you smoke to often when you start picking weed like people pick out wines.

i used to drink martinis but after while, they kinda worn thin... i guess thats why i drink jacks. not that i should be proud of that. lol
    reese's cups. i'm good for 10 at a sitting, leaving two (from the 3 king size packs) for morning coffee.

on a bad day, ben & jerry's mint chocolate cookie, the single serving pint.
    haha bull reminds me of my uncle....

my aunt will be like... what the hell? people have quit smoking, drinking, gambling and whatever and you cant give up junk food?

my uncle then replies... yes i know... i was them, i gave up, smoking, drinking, gambling and everything... thats why im not giving up junk food... so fuck off. haha
    Red wine... mostly from Toscana, Umbria and Marches regions of Italy. Some French wines on occasion.

If not the blood of Jove, then it's the small selection of Dutch brews I like.
    tonight, i have been mostly drinking

there was also a pint of guinness consumed on behalf of mr. bull there ;)
    GffMaC:I drink too much! there I said it

~ gets another drink
    Come to New Orleans.. We'll teach you real drinking..
    /me books flight for NO
    New Orleans here we come!!
    yep, that's pretty much it, NC.... i am also very fortunate in that i have a metabolism that allows me to indulge my remaining passions without hauling a huge gut around in front of me. not to mention fine people like mr sock who will have a few for me once in a while.
    booz booz and more booz
    I quit smoking and drinking.
    Wha?!?

Get the hell out this thread then :D ;)
    The internet.

/irony
    Jade Absinthe