Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by a Bootstrap'd Vanilla.
Breaking Bad (the movie)
  • So a couple of directors have cut together a 2hr movie of Breaking bad from over 65 hours of TV episodes.

• i am so watching this today!!!
  • oooo thanks.. D/l ing now. 1.8 gigs for 1280x720.
  • grrr...the stupid plex app on kodi will not recognize my watchlist. it would take me three days, maybe more, to download 1.8 gigs otherwise...
  • Sorry, this video is unavailable

Vimeo has removed or disabled access to the video Breaking Bad - The Movie as a result of a third-party notification by Sony Pictures Television Inc that claims this material is infringing on their copyright.
    This video was removed on Monday, March 13, 2017 At 3:32 PM. A public record of this claim is available here.

Looks like I d/l ed it in the nick of time..
  • god damn it.
  • chris said:

god damn it.

You have a PM..

• fuck! i couldn't watch it yesterday (via Kodi) and i thought it was a just quirk.
  • Hmmm.. Maybe I can u/l it to my Google Drive.. would that work? Says I can do up to a 5 TB file in these formats.
    Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg)
  • ah, good work, blues! i have nowhere to host 1.8gb at the moment, though, i'm afraid :(
  • Me u/l to Google Drive now.. Goes out for lots of beers.Waves magic Wizard stick at the Lords of Interwebby u/l eds. PM's to follow.. Wish me lucks.. :)
  • where the fuck is then? eh?
  • Translated into American that would be: Gee! That's neat! Can I see it too??
  • PM to nicko
  • I finally watched it. Damn good fan job. Great! :)
  • i've "managed to find" a download of it, and am grabbing it right now :D
  • bollocks, it keeps failing with a "network error" for me :(