The Trump Thread..

Comments

• antifa zylucker!

• watch the press conference.

he explains his stance. remember he's a business man, not a lawyer.
  • i also got from the video that he was going to support Sen Gardners bill to end federal marijuana ban?

he really is a Dem in Rep clothing!
  • These made me smile... a little...

• haha!

(libtard cuck! etc)
  • major tourettes around our house this weekend.

we need more swear words these days.
  • edited June 2018
    I'm not saying I support this (we've a house full of idiots) but, what's not to like about Pooh and Piglet!
    https://twitter.com/TrumpIdiotNo1
  • i only hope for good things from this north korean summit.

but, of course, i believe that trump will also turn this into a shit show.
  • edited June 2018
    Yes, I think something good (relative to the starting point) may well come from it – North Korea needs outside investment, they can't continue as they are, so that's likely to lead to change (and of course China are talking to them too, just not in a media circus!)...

It does sound like a PR exercise for them both, listening to some commentators this morning, they expect NK to keep their nukes in truth and Trump will sell it to the US; both Kim & Trump will get something to sell to their people that shows them as the 'strong', the winner!?
  • I think this might be my favourite now...
  • edited June 2018
    Jeez.. And both the Bastards will get a Pulitzer prize for talking shit...
  • the Pulitzer is a bastion of free speech. Lets not make silly reactionary statements because your pissed that trump actually did something that no other president was able to do..

now the nobel peace prize is highly politicised and up for grabs! :D
  • is this a devil's advocate kinda thing? :D
  • I think I meant the Noble Prize.. I was posting drunk...
  • there should be a drunk app where you get tanked, chat, blackout, fight, do insane shit. would be *fun* to watch?

i guess you could call it Tanked.

btw, i'm seeking $15 million for new startup... ;)
  • lolling at this antifa bullshit.

are you a racist, xenophobic nazi? probably.

do you label people with malice? yes, probably.

i'm a conservative who knows the republican party has been perverted by the tea party (which no longer exists). that makes me communist and antifa...?

FUCK YOUR PATHETIC DIVISIVE POLITICS. division is all you have now...it's trumps only card now. it will be a great day when he is locked up for being a piece of russian mafia.
  • i am anti facist, unsurprisingly.
  • edited June 2018
    anyway!

these detention centres seem like a pretty bad thing. i've an idea where the next wave of 'terrorism' may come from, geez...
  • it's a clear attempt at labelling. somehow, they believe that liberal now means antifa. nope, not even close. but, aren't we all anti-fascist? if you aren't...get off of this planet...

the thing i found most funny were all of the accounts about how violent liberals are comparing them to real fascists. or, the massive amount of lies they still spread about obama subverting government (mostly because of daca which even he said himself he didn't want to do but congress was doing nothing).

the republican party is dead right now.
  • yep, here we go. north korean state news has a different story than the one trump is selling. just wait until trumps becomes furious about this and makes things worse.
  • I think I meant the Noble Prize.. I was posting drunk...
    Ah, that makes sense to me now. :)

...don't joke :!:

• Remember those "where do you sit on the political spectrum graphs" we did back on bb? i think i was the most left leaning liberal there was, i think i probably still am. The difference now is i don't trust any news source.. all news.. FOX, CNN, NBC, ABC, BBC, NYP, WT, RT, NZH, SMH, they are all essentially opinion pieces i don't trust any of them, they all have some sort of agenda. Read original documents carefully. Don't wait for a news organisations to interpret it for you and tell you whats in it because the information will be cherry picked and twisted, we've been saying FOX has been doing it for years, well, its not just FOX that does it, suck up as much information as you can.

As for North Korean news... if you read and believe anything they say, your opinion is worthless.. you should actually be asking, who is the target audience (its defiantly not you), and what is the purpose? (to keep control)

• edited June 2018
    right wingers have a hard time understanding that the lies of fox news are not tantamount to the lies they try to pin on everything else. well, it's actually just more lies. they want to tear down the fourth estate...enter a dictatorship. it's serving their end to offer no solutions.

you think people here don't read and think for themselves? now we need to waste our time long posting to satisfy your bias?

it's your problem - not ours.

say something original next time.
  • Early Warning Signs of Fascism*

1. Powerful and continuing nationalism
    2. Disdain for human rights
    3. Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
    4. Rampant sexism
    5. Controlled mass media
    6. Obsession with national security
    7. Religion and government intertwined
    8. Corporate power protected
    9. Labor power suppressed
    10. Disdain for intellectual and the arts
    11. Obsession with crime and punishment
    12. Rampant cronyism and corruption
    13. Fraudulent elections

* Source: US Holocaust Museum
  • using the bible to justify any US law should be punishable by the worst biblical laws. maybe stoning?
  • using the bible to justify any US law should be punishable by the worst biblical laws. maybe stoning?
    You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
  • i guess im a naive idealist, that likes to look for the good in people, when two sides are at each other so much like things are now, most get caught in the cross fire. i want true freedom of speech, i want transparency.

so give us trumps tax records to see where he got his loans from, and give us an un-redacted version of the IG report

• By The Washington Post

Attorney General Jeff Sessions used a Bible verse on Thursday to defend his department's policy of prosecuting everyone who crosses the border from Mexico, suggesting that God supports the government in separating immigrant parents from their children.

"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes," Sessions said during a speech to law enforcement officers in Fort Wayne, Indiana. "Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves. Consistent and fair application of the law is in itself a good and moral thing, and that protects the weak and protects the lawful."

Sessions announced in May a zero-tolerance policy in which the Justice Department would begin prosecuting everyone who crosses the Southwest border with Mexico. Part of the policy shift meant that migrants traveling with children and unaccompanied minors end up detained; U.S. law charges the parents with a crime, but not the children, which means they're held separately.

The Associated Press cites U.S. Customs and Border Protection figures from two weeks in May in which more than 650 children were separated from parents.
  • logically speaking, with unemployment so low, the US needs immigrants for all kinds of jobs.

but, as the asshole-in-chief admitted himself, immigrants vote democrat. the gov has been totally perverted by these desperate assholes - being un-american is the new american.
  • shally we place bets on who is going to resign in the next week?
  • edited June 2018
    My Grandparents "Infested" This country. They worked hard and produced good progeny. (Except me for me.. I like fucking off) .

Strange that he is so anti immigrant when 2 out of his 3 wives are.

What is the Einstein visa? And how did Melania Trump get one?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43256318

And let's not forget.. The Start of the Trump empire was from his Grandfather.. Who was a Pimp..
    Exploiting the poor, draft-dodging and busty blondes turn out to be Trump family traditions.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-freidrichpimp-profiteer-and-patriarch-of-the-trump-line
  • Haha I watched the video of them doing that the other day, great stuff :D
  • daily nausea
  • before the end of this year the noise is going to get unbareably loud.
  • edited June 2018
    i hear that around 575 people were arrested yesterday for protesting :D

that's a lot of people to get arrested.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/28/us-immigration-protest-trump-washington-senate
  • Somebody isn't very loyal.
  • After the balloon appears on all the TV shows, people all over the world will want to buy one. Maybe this could be the final straw in this mans mental composure.
  • i want one! :)
  • i have spent a massive amount of time the past 24 hours looking at things on twitter - reading about whats happening in haiti.

it is absolutely shocking the amount of accounts that are filled with really common anti-liberal, anti-globalist, anti-immigration rhetoric. and you can tell they are fake accounts simply by the how so many of the posts on the same subjects are more or less the same text and image.

i have yet to find a single one that is anti-conservative, etc. i know they exist. but, it just shows how much of that shit is on twitter and what an atrocious job they do banning those fake accounts.

seriously, who goes on twitter a few times (or more) everyday just to continue bitching about hillary and obama today? riiiiiiiight...all those "real" people, with jobs and kids and real lives.
  • Trump's Mar-a-Lago wants to hire 61 foreign workers
    July 7 06:11 am JST 21 Comments
    PALM BEACH, Fla.

President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club wants to hire 61 foreign workers for its upcoming season, which begins in November.

According to applications filed this week with the U.S. Labor Department, Mar-a-Lago wants to hire 40 waiters and waitresses at $12.68 an hour and 21 cooks at $13.31. On the application, club managers attest they can't find enough Americans qualified, willing and available to do the work.

Trump has criticized U.S. companies for employing foreign workers, but has defended Mar-a-Lago's hiring practices, saying there aren't enough local applicants.

Last year the club hired 70 foreign workers under the H-2B visa program, which is for seasonal, non-agriculture employees. Many resorts in the Palm Beach area use the program to find seasonal help.

Trump frequently visits Mar-a-Lago from November to May.
    © Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.