Beard..

edited June 2015 in conversations
It's my beginners beard and you can't stop me..

Comments

• looking good, blues! you scruffy bastard :)
  • seems to be a very similar colour to mine, too :o
  • looking good salty dog :)
  • raggedy old man ! Love you old friend. Latest thing here is the local breweries selling bottles of recycled hops to use on your beard- seriously
  • edited June 2015
    raggedy old man ! Love you old friend. Latest thing here is the local breweries selling bottles of recycled hops to use on your beard- seriously
    What? Wait? That's just disgusting.. The only thing that goes into my beard is crawfish juices and a splash of beer.. :)

• pickled beard!
  • edited July 2015

it used to be ginger. fits in the look like now thread, too, i suppose.
  • that's really quite a distinguished look, bull
  • a very generous comment mamarose. a first, i think, and i'm old :) i was hoping there might be some more beards - or brows, or bangs, or pony tails etc - so i didn't have to feel like i've attempted to poach blues's thread...
  • Beard..Part #2.. It's starting to fluff out..And soon it will be big enough to house small woodland creatures.. :)
  • That's quite impressive blues' and looking very well groomed.
  • looking good and insulating!
  • blues... if you put your head on upside down do you look like Don King?
  • ^I like this look very much.

Y'know blues by Xmas...yep you saw it. Get a battery pack of led lights, obviously smaller the better and totally would work! Even small bits of jewels plaited here and there.
    Don a Santa suit and charge tourists mega bucks for pics and then take 20% discovery fee for me obviously, rest you decide how to share.
    But seriously looks nice and healthy!
  • ^I like this look very much.

Y'know blues by Xmas...yep you saw it. Get a battery pack of led lights, obviously smaller the better and totally would work! Even small bits of jewels plaited here and there.
    Don a Santa suit and charge tourists mega bucks for pics and then take 20% discovery fee for me obviously, rest you decide how to share.
    But seriously looks nice and healthy!
    I'll give you 10%.. :) And I want you to set up a decent website with Paypal..

• ^DONE!!!!
    Pics needed to satisfy lawyers :D

Blues...x