Arrrggghhhh....

edited April 2007 in conversations
Why don't the people who count get a personal mail telling them BB is goin away and sending them to this wreched place :awkward:

I didn't even have the time to post in the last BB post thread like in-peace predicted (base if you read this can i get a post in there too?)

Shame on you all for not inviting me to the party

and now that we are here can any1 tell me why on earth i need to use html to edit my posts? I hate html...

Oh well now that i am here and a bit more relaxed how is everyone doing? :D :)

I missed y'all ;)

Comments

• edited 4:31PM
    what do you need to use html for?
    anyway, hello :)
    TheEvilU:Why don't the people who count get a personal mail telling them BB is goin away and sending them to this wreched place :awkward:

You didn't get an email? :)
    Damn I got an email, a phone call and a fax telling me to get in here!
  • edited April 2007
    Indeed, i found Sock on my doorstep with his Suzuki Mofo bike putting tire treads on my door. I couldn't ignore the fella!
    My last post count there was 666, couldnt post anymore after that, fazy opened just in time
    well reading your posts it seems like i was the only one left behind :(

well that won't help you all... I am here... Muahahahahah...
  • edited April 2007
    Personalised emails - where the F%€k was mine. I know I wasn't at Base as long as you guys but I'm only kidding - how could I be offended. Unless the you tag follows me here.

Hi TEU, welcome over the the 2.0 side - I'm still getting use to it . . . can't we get emails when we get replies to a thread? I kind of miss that (or am I missing something).
    damn ... he found us. chris, it's all your fault!
    Well, and EvilU told me of baseboard moving, so I found you, too...
    Glad to see you've made it.

Welcome