Can't recall font name...

edited April 2007 in creations
Trying to figure out this font name... I used it, about 4 years ago... and can't seem to locate it in my collection.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• edited 5:59PM
    i'd tried that yesterday nim, and it didn't come up with the right font :(
    well then, its confirmed....

you are dumb :p
    Hmm, I even went to PS and added some space between characters and headed over to WTF (http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/) and upped the image, resulting in nil hits... I wonder if it'd be referenced in that file you created with it? can you upload the whole work someplace?
    i had no luck tracking it down either. i'm thinking its not a commercial foundry font...maybe a free font from somewhere on the net. sorry nate. :(
    Yeah no luck here either. It does look familiar though.
    As a tip, doesn't your Illustrator, flash or photoshop comps show the name of the font when you open up the documents? Even if the font is not loaded, and it is live in your doc (as in you didn't convert to outlines), then you would still be warned about the missing font in your font management app or in the type palettes in CS for example.
    true mesk, that is if the font hasn't been rasterized or outlined, in which case you're screwed.
    Or you can't find the document to open! I did eventually find it... last night... I'm in so many projects, I had forgot I needed it! Haha... it's a free font.

Kraft Und Stil
    LOL! the "cock & balls" and "boobies" dingbats are precious! :D
    Nice that you found it, grabbing it meself:P
    ~ swoops in, swipes freebie font, buggers off again :D