your work, in progress

Comments

• edited August 2007
    @ chicken - border="0" bgcolor='yellow' cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"
  • edited 6:41PM
    other than that, it looks fun, chicken!
  • edited August 2007
    "fun"? hrr... hrrr chris =)

we're still at "how the FUCK does PHP work then?". the real "fun" starts next week when we start programming our first website with all this ... and more/new... muck. And a test next Friday. yay.
    chris:@ chicken - border="0" bgcolor='yellow' cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"
    ~has just made an external stylesheet.css and linked it to the muck.php file

happy now, chris? =)
    Code junkies :happy:
    chicken:
    ~has just made an external stylesheet.css and linked it to the muck.php filealways do that, external css are invaluable!
    silent:
    chicken:
    ~has just made an external stylesheet.css and linked it to the muck.php file
    always do that, external css are invaluable!
    I know that =)

I only did quick 'n' dirty inline CSS because I was a cazy lunt. I couldn't be arsed to create an external CSS at the time of trying out some quick PHP =)

<?php $menge = $_POST["menge"]; switch ($_POST["sorte"]) { case "N": if ($menge >= 100) { $zahlung = $menge*1.34; echo $menge."L Normal kosten $zahlung<br />"; echo "Gratulation! Sie sind unser beste Kunde!"; } else { $zahlung = $menge*1.34; echo $menge."L Normal kosten $zahlung"; } break; case "S": if ($menge >= 100) { $zahlung = $menge*1.36; echo $menge."L Super kosten $zahlung<br />"; echo "Gratulation! Sie sind unser beste Kunde!"; } else { $zahlung = $menge*1.36; echo $menge."L Super kosten $zahlung"; } break; case "D": if ($menge >= 100) { $zahlung = $menge*1.15; echo $menge."L Diesel kosten $zahlung<br />"; echo "Gratulation! Sie sind usner beste Kunde!"; } else { $zahlung = $menge*1.15; echo $menge."L Diesel kosten $zahlung"; } break; default: echo "Bitte nur N, S oder D eingeben!"; } ?>
    Let's see how good your German is then, ey? =D
  • edited August 2007
    chris:@ chicken - border="0" bgcolor='yellow' cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"
    even like that - it still isnt css
    yeah...

oh god you're stupid chris!

~hides behind urbansurgeon
    true, but you know what i meant. pedant.
  • edited August 2007
    i'm really loving PHP. Building pages without tables... just using "div"s and CSS... is already giving me errect nipples.
  • edited August 2007
    chicken:just using "div"s and CSS
    nice, hey? (BTW, you can do that without PHP, but that's obvious).
    squapple:I think you better check Jussi's other thread about quitting his day job OB !
    BOOOOOOOooooo.....

:)
    silent:
    chicken:just using "div"s and CSS
    nice, hey? (BTW, you can do that without PHP, but that's obvious).
    yes d00ders =)
    hehe!
    SELECT titles.title, languages.langName FROM titles, languages where (titles.langID = 2 AND languages.langID = 2) AND titles.title like '%PHP%'

=|
    today has been mostly getting the flash video part to work on a cd though :) oh, and a cd cover - of which i have no photo (but am compelled to create a mock-up just to post here)
    there. something like that.
    Nice, Chris. CD works well indeed.

I'd like to see that badge a bit closer up :smile:
    it's at almost full size on my flickr feed, i think :)
  • edited August 2007
    SELECT t.title, p.publName, t.year FROM titles t INNER JOIN publishers p ON t.publID = p.publID WHERE p.publID = 1 AND t.year < 2005 AND t.year > 2002 ORDER BY t.year DESC

my god. I'm a graphics person!!! I have been for the last 13 years.i love to play with fonts and colours!!!! BUT NOT THIS!!!!!! fek =/
    Nice use of black on yellow, Chicken :wink:
    and courier.
    The use of the white space is terrific.
    spot on!
    Hmmm maybe one day i'll post in here.

~looks around behind him...
    ....still waiting! Havent seen anything Meskalicious for too long :wink:
    Problem is most of stuff is not public facing till launch - i couldn't risk a scamp or visual put here in case it's spotted by someone in a rival agency. It's a stupid situation, but advertisers are precious about their brands and if work got out before release dates, i could end up being sacked, and/or we could lose from the client.

I'll maybe post the finished articles only..
    I'm in the same boat mate. Been working on ASDA projects for a while and I couldnt post anything before launches.

Plus, Ive been working on shit in between :happy:
    yeah - like anyone else actually visits this place :/
    You'd be surprised urban
  • Perhaps you guys will enjoy one of my full page sperads for our 9/11 tribute spread in the "Carbondale News"

I had free reign on this one, and it turned out awesome. The guys nailed the color on the press. Most beautiful page Ive ever seen (color wise) come out of our press here at work!

my page

maybe Ill get a pat on the back for this one! woot!
    :D nice job m3g
  • thankies bull! Twas a lot of work making that... especially making the flag. couldnt steal an image for that ne... apparently people dont upload things that are 13" x 23" online. lmfao
  • retro-tastic
    Liking the colours.
  • believe it or not its a corporate branding
  • ein bisschen spaeter
    Second year of a student promotion i have been working on for one of our parent brand's client. The premise of this promotion is a Soundclash event taking place at Unis all over the UK. Students get a chance to put their own DJ skills against each other, with crowds deciding on the winner. Part of the promotion involves a Hummer arriving at the Unis with goodies... I'll post the creative once it goes live, but here's the Hummer decal i created. I was involved in the overall look and feel for the art direction and created all the graphics for this promotion.
    Nice pop of your work in progress thread cherry, Mesk :wink:

Cant wait to see the creative.
  • boycotts all further wip posts by mesk by way of hummer killing planet et protest
  • edited September 2007
    Working on a personal music video project. As the video is not going to be for any real band, we also need to make the song for it :D.

So, here it is. (the lyrics are a king of joke: meat eaters vs. vegans)

Hopefully the video will be done in few weeks too. It'll be wicked. I'm on a 6 months long holiday, it would be too boring without work!
  • Anal-Ysis
  • edited September 2007
    ## DTD für XHTML Transitional ausgeben page.config.doctype = xhtml_trans ## DOCTYPE Definition-Switch [browser = msie] page.config.doctypeSwitch = 1 [global] ## Horizontales Menue [BEGIN] lib.mainMenu = HMENU lib.mainMenu.entryLevel = 0 lib.mainMenu.1 = TMENU lib.mainMenu.1.NO { allWrap = <li class="top-normal"> | </li> } lib.mainMenu.1.ACT = 1 lib.mainMenu.1.ACT { allWrap = <li class="top-active"> | </li> } ## Horizontales Menue [END] # Seitenkonfiguration - kurz, weil mit TemplaVoila page = PAGE page.typeNum = 0 page.10 = USER page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
    A baseboard/Fazylucker collab between myself, Iris & Sinar, all working on a photoshoot for a fast food cleint - work will be posted when live, but for now, you'll have to put up with our mugs (end of shoot posing:)
    i like how you've managed to sneak a food link into that photo - the three hard boiled eggs look fantastic :D
  • the get-a-mac ads have taken a dive in form
    Just finished a new song.

http://www.jkemppainen.com/muscular/songs/arvostelijat.mp3

The lyrics go as follows:

---------- They judge me even though they came uninvited -------------
    It's been raining today
    The sky has wet the streets
    I wonder if I forgot any ingredients
    The stove is on
    and the eaters are at the table
    inside, where it's cosy and warm

I am running to the store
    I need a sausage
    I peeled the potatoes
    I am making a soup

I need a sausage
    I peeled the potatoes
    I am making a soup

I need a sausage
    I peeled the potatoes
    I am making a soup

It's been raining today
    The sky has wet the streets
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, ok, it's nonsense!!
    http://www.jkemppainen.com/muscular/songs/pete.mp3

Check it out!
    just finished a 4000+ line vb script module for excel

all so my colleagues can do a day's work with a button push

i so need to get a raise