Amazing evidence that dinosaurs and humans coexisted

Comments

• edited 12:05PM
    Wow, so it's true - the Cambodians walked the earth 150 million years ago.
  • edited January 2007
    <3

~swims past 'worm on hook'
  • edited January 2007
    Creationists are the most wonderfully consistent people in the world. No matter the odds, you can always depend on a creationist to misinterpret any given object or set of data in the most entertaining way possible. Yes, if you squint and ignore things like "cultural context" and "science" you'll see something which kinda looks like a stegosaurus :)
    overbyte:<3

~swims past 'worm on hook'</blockquote>

hehe =)
    chicken:you can always depend on a creationist to misinterpret any given object or set of data in the most entertaining way possible
    The same could be said of thing about evolutionists. People seem predesposed to see the world in a certain way and just shift around the facts to fit.
  • edited January 2007
    jesse:... The same could be said of thing about evolutionists. People seem predesposed to see the world in a certain way and just shift around the facts to fit.
    that's what I'm saying :)... you can always depend on a creationist to misinterpret any given object or set of data in the most entertaining way possible
  • edited January 2007
    and evolutionists.

Wow those creationists are idiots eh?
  • edited January 2007
    As soon as a creationist can tell me just exactly how long god existed before he created us and what exactly created god, if it's impossible for something to evolve from nothing, then maybe I'll have a more open mind towards creationism. And as long as creationism is the belief in a literal interpretation of specific religious works referring to god creating the universe... sorry d00derz... we're talking about a book which was written 2000 years ago, at a time where people thought that the earth was flat.
    jesse:... Wow those creationists are idiots eh?
    Well... now that you mention it... =P
    yeah, yeah …

nevermind me … I'm in an antagonistic mood this morning.
  • edited January 2007
    jesse:yeah, yeah …

nevermind me … I'm in an antagonistic mood this morning.
    I'm sorry to hear that =( I'm sure your mood will evolve develop into a much better one as the day evolves progresses.
  • edited January 2007
    you're not sorry
    hehe, I'll never be open minded towards creationism. It's bollocs.
    I know I'll likely be flamed for this, but Chicken, you're being a dick. :D
  • edited January 2007
    VerumI know I'll likely be flamed for this, but Chicken, you're being a dick. :D
    Flamed? Never =) I'm usually a dick most of the time :D

PS Verum, I didn't want to upset you =( Maybe you can tell me how long god existed before he created us? =)
    No I can't... But if God created everything in existence, that would also include the concept of time. I just woke up and am in no mood to type and think so I'll let you draw your own conclusions there. :)

For the record... I think that link up top is as funny as you lot do. :)