So whats shaking around here?

edited September 2012 in conversations
Been a while and other than being stalked by nimmot on FB I don't have a lot of contact with you guys.
So whats the haps?

Comments

• Everyone died.
  • Cool beans.
  • oh there you are silly! i couldn't find you on FB. how are you? :P
  • do i not stalk you enough on fb?

maybe i just do it too quietly ;)
  • Everybody died? More like a FL baby boom (again), fueled generally by Sock's Missus and mine.
  • yeah, i'm up to 4 now, lol?
  • yep. lol!
  • edited October 2012
    NC is immortal! NC will never die!!!

• NC is immortal! NC will never die!!!

• just life crammed too full the past 4 years with job losses and working 2 jobs. I skim fb on my phone these days. working on launching my own business, moving to LA in 2013. teaching, building online courses, getting ready to teach first online course later this month on top of teaching on ground class, serving year term as AIGA Colorado's social media chair for LinkedIN and PInterest (LinkedIN was way dead and Pinterest didn't exist, so looking to revitalize the one and get the other up and running; serving simultaneous term as AIGA Faculty Advisor for student group at my college.) had to say good bye to my sweet dalmatian kiko of nearly 15 years back in August, then went to Mexico, came home and found a rescue puppy - a little halfbreed (half dalmatian/half labrador) so since he's a little Mudblood, we named him Granger.
  • holy crap LFM! now i feel like a complete fuck off. :D
  • nim, ... ok, nevermind :D