Blueshead, where are you!

edited August 2012 in conversations
Seems we've done this dance before. Stay safe!

Comments

• I was thinking this as well Biff
  • i've recently had info regarding our little blues - he's taken a tumble recently, and busted up his leg. so, on top of that, he's decided to ride another storm out (the guy is an extreme sports junkie, i'm sure!)

stay safe, blues-o!
  • edited September 2012
    Friday night..9 PM.. My power just came on.. Finally some A/C after 5 days of 90f +.

Busted the leg right proper this time..been in wheelchair for 3 months.. Supposed to have a 3'rd surgery next week, .. I'll find out when I contact the hospital.Everything is off schedule now.

Miss everyone and hope you all are well!
  • ouch. get well soon.
  • yay! good work on being here, blues! see ya soon, and try to take more care of yourself than you have so far, you clod :) xx
  • glad you're ok blues. sorry about the bum wheel tho. stay in touch my friend. :)
  • Bloody hell blues' a busted leg! Take care of yourself... and take alcohol if there's every any pain, doctors orders! :)
  • Bloody hell blues' a busted leg! Take care of yourself... and take alcohol if there's every any pain, doctors orders! :)
    They were giving me morphine..but they cut me off.. the doctor said something about me liking it too much.. lies..all lies..

• ...the doctor said something about me liking it too much.. lies..all lies..
    :D
  • like he doesn't have something better in his stash anyway. :P
  • Blueshead... I am making a rule. You do not have permission for any more falls. *stern nod*

was it you who said you'd never go to rehab? ;) I hope you get a pretty Physical Therapist.

x
  • Ack take care Blues