Here we are!

edited August 2012 in conversations
back once again for the renegade master with the ill behaviour!

Comments

• This is nice
  • edited February 2013
    additionally,

Make snazzy buttons
  • holy shit @ all the smilies. oh dear :!:
  • oh cool. i came by earlier and there was nobody home. good job, server switcher!
    phew.

i'm kind of negative about lurid buttons and smilies. i like the minimalist smilies we have, and that's enough. *nod* all the cutsie smilies out there seem stupid.... shit, why not just use your words?

if they were here, i'd eventually end up using them and then feeling bad. i am congenitally short on will power.
  • lurid buttons? :)

(i agree about the smilies, mind... it would be great if someone would create some new ones, eh?)
  • edited August 2012
    here's 5 quick minimalistic ones....

image image image image image
  • edited August 2012
    Hummm, I posted some comments yesterday, in a variety of conversations... and today they seem to have gone...

maybe it was something I said! :D
  • might have been a bit of lag with your ISP on the DNS change. I noticed the new server and old server flipping back and forth yesterday.

It looked like this thread had disappeared for a while, heh
  • edited August 2012
    A parallel universe!

:)
  • edited August 2012
    i like "nimmot's smilies" /grin ....they'll do nicely.

lurid buttons ....was me hoping there wouldn't be a lot of those ^ other colours.
  • thanks mick! i quickly did them so they aren't the best. mainly a concept. if people likey, i will flush out further...possibly. :D
  • I really like it here.
  • i just had to change my dns servers at work to use google's as i was still being directed to a 500 error :D
  • HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!!!! FORMATTING IS FUN
  • all of my posts will be in comic sans from now on
    1. have I broken it yet?
    2. how about now?
    3. ???
    4. profit
  • i think i'll have to turn this wysiwys thing off for a mo - all your posts are fooked :D
  • (paste a tweet url and it grabs data and formats a little).
  • oh, hai!
  • do
    spoilers
    wrk?
  • yes, they do.
  • oh shit, it's ruprekt
  • edited August 2012
    thanks mick! i quickly did them so they aren't the best. mainly a concept. if people likey, i will flush out further...possibly. :D
    i quite like them, but they may be (they are) a little too large. i do like the current ones (thanks @jussi-k), but i'd love some animated ones ala google chat.
  • jussi hasn't been around much recently? busy being creative I guess.

Less is more, though occasionally I miss the dancing banana!
  • edited September 2012
    /\/
  • edited September 2012
    i also think that i got rid of the 'orrible trailing space it added to words before inserting emoticons, which would not allow the wavy exclamation to work a little more betterer:!:
  • nah, that didn't work, fuck sakes...
  • sexy sheeee-it! I'm going to have a sexual organism, methinks. I'm really digging the new FL :)
  • edited September 2012
    Favicon? Backs away from chicken..
  • favicon, good idea (oops!)
    here's 5 quick minimalistic ones....

image image image image image
    i do like these, mind. on re-reading my earlier reply, this may not have come across as i'd intended. however - the blue here may will change once some more updates to the forum happen, so don't base anything too heavily off this colour scheme. and like i said, i really liked the old animated gchat emotes - i'll see if i can source them sometime this morning :)