whose here from QBN then ?

edited May 2012 in conversations
other than me

Comments

• sorta... but not really
  • edited May 2012
    Not many! There was a bit of an influx from yay a while back, but it's become a bit stagnant again. Just need people to post more (lol?) and some direction.

And get rid of this fookin vanilla "upgrade", too.
  • Also, hello!
  • what's QBN.
  • Newstoday

(~*ding de ding*~)
  • That was my attempt at typing the jingle out, of course.
  • Quantum Balloon Network

i am almost positive. ;)

seriously, what is it?

plus... welcome Display. it seems you know chris and nick. the rest of us are going to be curious about you. confess a deep dark secret, please and thank you. we promise not to tell.

• i don't know who they are, i just know what qbn is ;)

(it's another forum, duh!)
  • edited May 2012
    Quantum Balloon Network

i am almost positive. ;)

seriously, what is it?

plus... welcome Display. it seems you know chris and nick. the rest of us are going to be curious about you. confess a deep dark secret, please and thank you. we promise not to tell.

mick, here. . .

• no, it was actually the Qualatex Balloon Network, peak.
  • no, it was actually the Qualatex Balloon Network, peak.
    :D
  • lol, i actually got that text jingle thing :)
    and yes i meant Qualatex Balloon Network, is this not the balloon appreciation forum?
  • ~wanders in, looks around, saunters out~
  • i'm certainly appreciating them.

• ha!

'peak, my experience with searching for acronyms is that i end up with 5-15 (ish) diff results to choose from on the first page. ;) with this bunch, it's easier to ask.

plus.. i got to see that gif ^. the small grimace of effort is quite fetching, don't you think?

dang, of course it's a forum. oh well, balloons for everyone! + a pumper!

nimmot will come back for deep dark secrets, btw.

:)
  • i don't know who they are, i just know what qbn is ;)

(it's another forum, duh!)
  • what he ^ said [he said]. *nod*
  • need to delete this thread - it was bollocks from the get-go
  • i don't think threads get deleted, Display, but chris might "sink" it if you ask him.

don't be discouraged, please. this is a pretty typical exchange. some sarcasm, some silliness, etc.

i'd like to say, though, that my question was serious.

yes, i should have searched harder, but i spend ...maybe... a half hour online in a day and it did seem easier to ask. i seem clueless a lot, and it's because i am. my own ties with this forum and the ones that preceded it are not professional, but affectionate. i don't know much about a lot of things that others here do.

myself, i'm very curious about you, and would have asked more focussed questions if i'd known you were one of the graphic design (i am generalising) crowd.

there's a real mixed bunch here. several graphic pros, a couple of photographers, a few architects, some IT/computer/code experts, a couple of carpenters, a nurse (me), some who teach, etc. many people don't post much, but occasionally poke their head in to touch down.

so... *cough* never mind the bollocks. ;) 'k?

• edited May 2012
    mick talks a lot in that 30 minutes online, mind ;)
  • i am a talker, not a doer!! :p
  • ...and mick so is soooo easy to wind-up, which is one of the pleasures :)

This was a perfect thread display, it got us talking, even if it was bollocks! ;)

Good to have fresh blood... oh, I mentioned blood, cue nimmot :D

Dungeons & drag-queens...
  • NURSE!
  • NURSE!
    It's the uniform I always thinks of!
  • 'peak said:

...and mick so is soooo easy to wind-up, which is one of the pleasures

I live to serve. :p
  • nick, you need a nurse? i will try, but LDN (long distance nursing) is so fraught. ;)
  • tell that to NHS direct, mick ;)
  • Greetinks!