do you remember your dreams?

edited September 2011 in conversations
i very rarely remember dreams, and when i do, i REALLY have to skim through it very quickly within the first few seconds of awakedness before it fades from memory.

i've not smoked in many many years, and i go to bed sober for the most part. weird, eh?

maybe this just means that i should give up not smoking weed? :D

Comments

• edited 11:44AM
    Since it's been well documented elsewhere, I dream like a mofo now since giving up the herbal smoke. Testament to this is how weird my dreams are getting.

The mother-in-law one really did creep me out.
    after giving up, i noticed some pretty lucid dreams. however, i rarely seem to remember anything these days. weird, eh?
    It's funny how (irrespective of substances) how some people do and don't remember their dreams... I barely ever remember dreaming, may be once/twice a year, really that infrequently. God knows if there's any reason to that....! It's all weird :)
    Only if I wake up with sticky underwear..
    Dreams can depress me. I once had a dream where i had sex with Angie Jolie. When i woke up, the rest of the day didn't quite live up to the previous night.
  • edited October 2011
    meska said...Dreams can depress me. I once had a dream where i had sex with Angie Jolie. When i woke up, the rest of the day didn't quite live up to the previous night.
    You don't want to let that depress you meska, she's a tart, sleeps with everyone, I've even had her... ...in my dreams! :happy:
    drink daily and constantly have one in hand or nearby always. I always remember dreams~the moral to this story is~ remember dreams= drink more!
    :!::!::!::!::!:

i don't know what that means but i like it
    I had a dream last night. I was walking through town with a friend and there seemed to be two feral black dogs, a male and a female. The female was lying down and the male stood up guarding her. Across the other side of the road walked another couple of dogs, a little smaller and grey. One of the grey dogs looked up in a "holy shit, look, other dogs!" kind of way and started to walk over to investigate. The black dog became aggressive and ran over to the grey one and attacked it. It was nasty so I didn't keep watching, but I knew that the black dog killed the grey one. It wasn't pleasant.

What does it mean??
    something about feeling helpless in dealing with the atrocities of the world, perhaps. or something about your sexy mother.
    yeah. sexy mother. makes sense.
  • My dream last night was Jimi Hendrix in concert at The Falkland Islands.

???

Cos' boss used to be Vin Diesel
  • been having some wacky ones lately.
  • edited February 2012
    cough mixture and red wine...Fook me dreams be WEIRD!!!! :D
  • fwiw, i stopped giving up weed, and the dream stuff is exactly the same.