Test your I.Q.

edited January 2007 in conversations
http://www.flashbynight.com/test

Comments

• ihcihc
    edited 8:50AM
    general knowledge is never IQ
  • edited January 2007
    flashbynight.com:The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that.
  • ihcihc
    edited 8:50AM
    yes but they explicitly call it IQ - which it implicitly isn't
  • edited 8:50AM
    WOO HOO!!

Verdict: Stupid!!!!!
  • edited January 2007
    Im smart, but the test went to hell. I aswered wrong to a lot of questions.. Well, I panicked!
    My score 18
    i got 17 and i just guessed half the answers. it really is just a silly little game
    Verdict: smart.

like we didn't know that already, sheesh!
    I can't remember what I got but it wasn't complimentary. Like juzz, I kinda spazzed out a bit. Particularly frustrating were the numerous times I clicked as the clock was turning over resulting in not only getting the question that I was on wrong as I ran out of time, but likely the following one as well as my clicking chose whatever random answer appeared for a fraction of a second to a question I had no time to read. Pants!
    it seems im smarter than the average bear.. or i spend to much time in a pub listening to random stupid crap :D

25 out of what? :D
    yeah.. it's not an intelligence test. it's a test to see if you paid attention in high school.

29/30

smarter than skribbles? i tend to doubt that.

:D