the great big 'i do what want' thread

edited May 2011 in conversations
i want to post this right here...its 1pm i drunk i do what want!!!

Comments

• edited 10:20AM
    will make chris watch daily show clockwork orange style...muthafuckas!!!
    drunk at 1PM?!?! you are my hero!!! :)
    it's on mondays, more 4, 11:05 - no worries (though, i'd never watch it at that time on a school night!)
    likes fact he nimmot hero , and puts el chriso on The List! ~you know how great i am i not even sure when i post original...I am jackass..that is life...i do what want
    i am the most idiot mother fucking idiot that has ever walked the face of this planet and i wish all kill me..if not..eh i drink and go Eh...i dont really care, hoestly i dont even know what the fuck i tyed ten seconds ago
    I'd tell you if I knew how fast you were typing.

Approximately how fast are you typing?
    eh it probably took me more than a minute the whole ten seconds was just a big bluff
    I am seriously a moron, and im nit expeecting any no no no you not if anyone did i would be all "(love type "be all" Yes yes yes I amm) its like bad version of sims fighting ...I am idiot(thwese be rules) I am an idiot, so leave me alone! or dont, i type, oh yes I do!
    When I die I want people to blame the exess of drugs the lack of god and the devastation of having to wate for the new release of FCP so he could be COOOL!
    I have no idea what i be bitching abor anymore I love all. really i do
    i really not annoyed at anything its just more fun to type than it is to not and these are things i have decided
    Doing a little simple maths I think you were actually typing the sentence explaining that you didn't know what you had written ten seconds ago ten seconds ago. From my time frame at least. Or if we take the beginning of that sentence as the starting point I think it was somewhere between "me" and "if".

Hope this helps.

You're very probably not an idiot, but you do fight like a Sim.
  • edited May 2011
    orsonrockwell said...i want to post this right here...its 1pm i drunk i do what want!!!
    Thank God I live in a tee totaling Baptist city and scum like you are sent to nimmots basement. (I designed the cells-free wifi)..
    yes. and there is not fcp...only...GASP...imovie to do your editing...on a mac mini! :P