youtube text rendering is looking terrible

edited March 2011 in advice
what say you?

this is in safari, osx.

Comments

• all very crispy on my osx. safari and firefox. odd. are you lacking some web font default or something?
  • edited 6:48PM
    The same page works fine in both FF and chrome, fwiw.
    Yes, it's all fine here for me too, in Safari... Yes may be it's that old Safari multi-font-version conflict
    and actually, it is fine in safari, too. that is, until i mouseover the actual video.
    chris said......until i mouseover the actual video.
    That's odd!?
    ok, it's not just the video - if i mouse over pretty much anything, certain bits of text render shittily :D
    comparison safari (left) vs. chrome -

Im getting the same thing, it looks fine until i mouse over a video
    actually i think it’s a mouse over the comment(when it gets shaded)not the video
    These are both screenshots from the same page of safari, just different instances
    How odd. I'm not getting this btw.
    I just can't get it to happen, you freaks!
    i think it’s a mental thing nd chris made me all crazy so imade it happen on my system too
    honestly im not worried about it, and it just happening on youtube, so if igure yo, plus im ready for a clean lion install in a few months
    i was going to say it could be a bad safari update because like a chris it no happejn unless safari, but i cant remember if i update, i know nothing so really i say nothing but im just sayng chris no craz
    see nw im so fucked up icant see picture in my own picture