The Great Big Doh! Thread!

edited October 2010 in conversations
i just spent the past 5 minutes in a panic, because while trying to play the goofy youtube videos in the "...internet doesn’t get better..." thread i could BARELY hear anything, tested other sites, went to google to look shite up, then realized i had my headphones still plugged into the computer(they were coiled up behind computer so i didn’t see them ~ the bastards!)~ I am doofus! Doh!

Comments

• edited 12:20PM
    doofus

Someone who hasn't got a clue! They live in blissful ignorance of the world, fashion, personal hygiene and social skills. Invariably laughs like a baboon being repeatedly punched.
    "That bloke is a total dufus"
    "He laughs like a fat, useless dufus! Lets promote him!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doofus
    What bluez said!
    LMAO!!! Clowns I tell ya. Ya'll are a bunch of clowns. Love it! :happy:
    I aim to please!
  • edited October 2010
    I aim to lapdance.. grabs lasalsapicante.. :) Please stuff your tip in my thong...
    blueshead said...I aim to lapdance.. grabs lasalsapicante.. :) Please stuff your tip in my thong...
    ...I don't want to think of your 'tip' falling out of your thong - really... :nausea:

:happy::happy::happy::happy::smile::wink:
    but you still do?
    blueshead said...I aim to lapdance.. grabs lasalsapicante.. :) Please stuff your tip in my thong...
    OH MY GOD! LMFAO!!!!!! AHhahahhahahahhahaha $5 make you holla! woohooo!!!! lol:happy::happy::happy::happy: