UGH!

edited October 2010 in conversations
eh, bored awake tired stuff to do and whiskey and that’s it

this is the great big ugh thread!

Comments

• edited 8:18PM
    tired of humping code. my brain is fried from staring/testing/tweaking. and its only tuesday. ugh! :(
    My constant testicular pain is a right pain in the arse today. I'm trying very hard to stay positive today :awkward:
    removes vice grips from chickens testes..
    headache behind my right eye since 2 am. pressure is going to cause eye juice and jelly to explode all over the walls of this thread if i bear down.

instead i will bear up. say thank you. :)
  • Struggling through lifes constant what the hell's? And...who does that? All I can do is shake my head and walk in another direction. Ugh!:depressed:
  • edited February 2011
  • This is probably true! I think my GPS is broken. Time to get out the ol compass and map.
  • Why do I procrastinate on some things?! Now I have lots of small little deadlines that use to be big ones. Ugh!
    I have turned procrastination into an artform, people even believe my bullshit justifications for it...now granted i do a lot of work, but its usually not the work im supposed to be doing so I am not really lazy I just dont like doing things that other people want me to do...Ugh?
    UGH!
  • I will double your UGH! and raise you a UGH!