CONSUME!

edited April 2010 in creations

Time lapse photography: 24 hours inside of a Walmart by Stephen Wilkes for Fortune magazine. A photo was taken every 20 seconds from 9:14am to 9:14pm. 1,800 frames in total.

Comments

• edited 5:54AM
    I puked a little in my mouth then swallowed it...
    Sublime!
    Being from a Southern State in America.. Loving Walmart is in my genes..

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
  • edited April 2010

FRAGGLE ROCK STAR

I love me some Fraggle Rock!
    Illinois Walmart..

Also here are some "People of Walmart" Skins for Firefox..

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/kippleaj
  • edited April 2010
    you've got to be kidding me with the plastic bags. Nobody ever stops to think how ridiculous it is to have your stuff bagged like that for the 5 minute drive home?
    I'd say it actually takes more effort to unpack all of it once back home compared to when you just dump your stuff back in the cart and put it in a crate in your car.
    All they have here at checkout is a single roll of these flimsy see-through deals. If you put more than 4 objects in there, they tear open. If you take more than 3, the checkout person actually starts looking at you funny.
    is wal mart any different from tesco?

At least in Waitrose it is not so crowded nor do you get funny looking people with strange hair colour or bits of metal hanging from bits of their body.
    wal mart, asda. stop acting dumb, grog.
    Yeah but in Waitrose there's eejuts like you in your linen trousers and Birkenstocks, G
    greg said...is wal mart any different from tesco?

At least in Waitrose it is not so crowded nor do you get funny looking people with strange hair colour or bits of metal hanging from bits of their body.
    What's wrong, because I go to Walmart? I'm from the American South fer christs sake-- Walmart is in our genes!.. And I'm very polite.. I don't leave me Prince Albert hanging out..... :wink:
    So, would all those people be called Walmartians?
    greg said...is wal mart any different from tesco?
    no. walmart is extremely classy :P