explode my laptop

edited March 2007 in conversations
I want to be able to esplode my laptop on command. Maybe I could dial a number and it would spark some kind of fuse to detonate it and anyone who might have run off with it. I just went to the bathroom, leaving my cpu out here for anyone to grab [obviously no one did] and I was thinking how if it were gone when I got back, it sure would be fun to watch the bandit be blown to smitherenes [sp?] not more than a block away. I'm not sure this is really a discussion starter at all. I guess what I'm asking is, has anyone got pyrotechnic experience? And how likely is it that I would totally screw up my computer by taking it apart? oh, and has this ever been done before?

I once knew a guy who wired his garage to a shiteload of C4 so that if anyone tried to steal his classic they would be blown to hell. He was a crazy ex-navy guy. He said if he couldn't have his car, no one could. I saw the C4. Really, he was just straight stupid. Then I found five dollars.

Comments

• edited 9:22PM
    [backs away slowly]
    How asplodey are you talking about? Big concussive boom or little "Why is smoke coming out?"

Either way, there's risks to your sack, if appropriate.
    my sack?
    sack
    (Brit. scro•tum)

a pouch of skin containing the testicles.

;)
    ::cups balls:: :surprised: