Oh My Fucking God

edited January 2010 in conversations
After a 42 Year Old Drought.. The New Orleans Saints are going to the S00OOOO000per bowl! I'm looking for my "Depends Diapers"

:smile:

Comments

• Congrats Blues! That's awesome!!!!:happy:
  • edited 1:11AM
    LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! :D

congrats blues! now the vi-queens fans know what the jets and us pack fans know. :)
    Way to go the Saints :)

The bars better stock-up, one way or the other!
    haha i heard this on the radio this morning and immediately thought of carnage you, blues! :D :D
    congratulations. ;) this is a good thing.
    LOL @ chris. this thread is nothing without pix blues. please update it with photos of the carnage celebration. :D
  • edited January 2010
    Another Vikings Fumble.. He's about to gain 1,000 .lbs.

• edited January 2010
    The Nail in the Vikings Coffin!.. sweeeeeeeeeet!

It was, without question, the biggest field goal of the 23-year-old Hartley’s career. “I told him there was a little fleur de lis right up there between those uprights,’’ said Payton. “He’s been consistent all year. It was a big kick.’’

think his adrenaline was flowing? that thing woulda been good from 60! :D
    NEW ORLEANS -- Brett Favre will never forget Sunday's NFC Championship Game.

His body won't let him.

Favre was pounded like a gavel, twisted like an Auntie Anne's pretzel. The guy got hit so hard and so often Sunday that Superdome officials should have a walking tour of the field.

Here's where Favre's left ankle went right.

Here's where Favre's right thigh took one for the team.

Here's where Favre's left wrist lost a chunk of flesh.

But most of all, here's where the Minnesota Vikings had their postseason crushed.

The New Orleans Saints beat the Vikings in overtime partly because -- no, mostly because -- they beat up Favre. That, and five Vikings turnovers, including one gruesome interception by Favre in the final 15 seconds of regulation.

By game's end, Favre's body color matched his helmet color: purple. He was 40 at kickoff. He was 60 at the final whistle. In between, he was knocked all the way to Kiln, Miss.

"How old are you?" said Favre to ESPN's Ed Werder as reporters formed a loose semicircle around his locker.

"Forty-nine," said Werder. "How old you feel?"

"Something around that," said Favre.

The Saints are going to their first Super Bowl thanks to a merciless defensive game plan designed to inflict pain. Favre was the inflictee.

You should have seen him sitting in front of that locker immediately after the loss. Red welts on his left arm. Blood on his upper right shoulder. A puffy left wrist. A raw gash on the same wrist. A swollen left ankle. A tender right thigh and lower back.

And red eyes.

One by one, Vikings coaches, teammates and staff made a beeline to Favre for handshakes, long hugs, backslaps and, yeah, tears. Were they thanking him or saying goodbye?

"I'd love to win the Super Bowl, who wouldn't?" Favre said later. "But, of course, I can't print anything for you guys, but I know I'm going out on top, one way or the other.

"My goal is to get to Miami. Obviously that's not going to happen. If it is [the last season], then there's no doubt I'm on top."

Favre said it won't take months for him to make his retirement-or-return decision. He first wants to remove himself from the emotion and physical pain of Sunday's defeat. Then he'll discuss the choice with his family.

"It's hard to even think about anything other than the loss," he said.

Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier spent at least five full minutes consoling Favre after the defeat. As Frazier leaned toward him and spoke, Favre dropped his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Wide receiver Sidney Rice hugged him for at least 30 seconds.
    ^that was me pretty much all season! Go Saints!
    blueshead said...
    that had to have been staged. 'roid rage parody, yes? even the anxious wifey, knowing she'll get the crap beat out of her later if things don't go his way.

right?
    Another reason I don't watch. Christ, there's more action per minute in test cricket.
    that looked pretty tame, mick - are you sure you were watching the right video?