Saints 38-Patriots 17

edited December 2009 in conversations
NEW ORLEANS(AP) With one pinpoint throw after another, Drew Brees put New Orleans' pursuit of perfection into overdrive and left Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in the dust.
Brees threw for a season-high 371 yards and five touchdowns, carving up coach Bill Belichick's defense like few quarterbacks ever have in the Saints' 38-17 victory Monday night.

We are heading Biffs way next for the Redskins.

Needless to say, I am a very happy Saints Fan right now.

Comments

• edited 8:37PM
    This is that hand-egg game, right?
    wow! they looked awesome last nite. 5 tds for brees! an offense with unlimited potential and a ball-hawking D to boot. they're my definite favorite to win it all. happy for ya blues!

also, on a side note, my nephew is looking for a youth brees jersey and i can't find one anywhere here in cheeseland. any suggestions blues? :)
  • edited December 2009
    nimmot said...wow! they looked awesome last nite. 5 tds for brees! an offense with unlimited potential and a ball-hawking D to boot. they're my definite favorite to win it all. happy for ya blues!

also, on a side note, my nephew is looking for a youth brees jersey and i can't find one anywhere here in cheeseland. any suggestions blues? :)
    jeez o f00king breesus.. those things are $60-80 online at Amazon, etc..I'll see if I can find cheaper local that you can order from that will ship...

:smile:

Oh.. in New Orleans.. Jesus has been replaced by Breesus... Sorry God, Don't smite us down( Oh Wait, you tried that with Hurricane Katrina!)

Perhaps he might like a nice "Breesus Saves" T-shirt?

LOL! those are hilarious!!!

btw...i think if you haven't been smoted (is that a word) down yet, i'm thinking you're safe. ;)