Graphing solution for CS4 (not Illustrator)

edited November 2009 in conversations
I do a lot of graphs in my job and clients who like to constantly change them. Unfortunately the only application I have is Adobe Illustrator. A wonderful and versatile beast except for graphing. In that, it is sadly a smell dog with fleas.

I need something that produce very customisable graphs (including Pantone colours) and will happily fit into my CS4 workflow.

Anyone out there who can point me in the right direction?

Comments

• edited 8:06PM
    excel?
    Sorry sir, I used Illustrator to do all my graphs as well. I would refuse to even think about trying things like Powerpoint. What about Keynote. Does that do graphing?
    singline said...excel?
    Shame on you, shame.:wink:
    echoes said...Sorry sir, I used Illustrator to do all my graphs as well. I would refuse to even think about trying things like Powerpoint. What about Keynote. Does that do graphing?
    Keynote does really nice graphs, true. But it would mean a 2 step process. With the shear number of changes I have to do them it would be impractical. Thanks.
    Hummm... So you have a lot of changes huh?

I've come across problems like this in the past. I do all my flowcharting, infographics and charts in illustrator because the other options are so weak and I can pull better results from illustrator, faster. I suffer in the fact that I can use illustrator so fast that any other option seems like a waste of money.

I will take a look around. But if you find anything please post it up. Id be curious to know as well.